Het Grote Song Festivalfeest | The Popjustice Forum

Het Grote Song Festivalfeest

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Dan Molloy, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Has anyone heard of this? It's a concert in Amsterdam that brings together former contestants.

f83abd5bfadab615bba92332c055a546.jpg

It started in 2019 and they had 33 acts perform and also broke the record for the most Eurovision winners to come together.

2020/2021 we’re cancelled but 2022 is scheduled for November 17th and the line up is already FABULOUS

Presented by:
    Cornald Maas & Edsilia Rombley

In alphabetical order:
    Alexander Rybak ⸱ Carola ⸱ Frizzle Sizzle ⸱ Gjon's Tears ⸱ Go_A ⸱ Herreys ⸱ Johnny Logan ⸱ Lenny Kuhr ⸱ Lordi ⸱ Loreen ⸱ Netta ⸱ OG3NE ⸱ Sandra Kim ⸱ Stefania ⸱ TIX

+3 new artists are announced every week on their socials! D8A434C9-6516-4822-B813-1B8E8B9524D0.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
  2. I’ve got tickets for this years so will be finally flying over

WoW73 likes this.
  3. Same, I rolled my tickets over from last year and cannot wait! The first one was amazing!

4. I had tickets for last year’s show. Ended up going to Amsterdam anyway since I already had plane tickets, so it’s not very likely that I’ll go this time unfortunately.

If anyone wants my ticket, just let me know!

5. Did you book through Ticketmaster? If you email and explain you can’t make the rescheduled date they’re normally very good about refunding

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.