Hey, hi, hello. | The Popjustice Forum

Hey, hi, hello.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by savilizabeths, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Hello, all. Happy to be surrounded by music lovers.

My name is Savannah, most people call me Sav. I'm twenty one years old, and music is everything to me. I'm seeking out new music every single day, and awaiting an albums release is enough to send me into hysterics. As well as listening to music, I play music. I'm a better singer than guitar player, but I can play guitar okay enough. Pop music owns my heart, but I am also a big fan of country music (mostly female driven, the males in country have a tendency to be quite dull).

As far as specific artists, we could be here all day. I'll rattle off some quickly. Ariana Grande, JoJo, Melanie Martinez, Megan & Liz, The Pretty Reckless, Ed Sheeran, Tori Kelly, Kacey Musgraves, Caitlyn Smith, Fifth Harmony (will I be judged for this? probably), Lauren Aquilina, Jon Bellion, The Civil Wars, Daughter, Sam Smith, Alex & Sierra and Allie X. Probably a ton of others as well, but we'll leave it at that.

I cannot stand Meghan Trainor, I'm also not a huge fan of Sia.

While I love Taylor Swift's music, I do not like her as a person at all. Though when I say I love her music, Bad Blood is not included in that at all.

I'm excited to chat about music with you!

xoxo
    Sav

2. YOU'RE GONNA BE FINE (except for your lack of Sia love).

Welcome aboard!

savilizabeths likes this.
  3. Amazing that you love Fifth Harmony (don't worry, most of this forum loves at least some of their songs), Ari, Melanie Martinez, and especially The Pretty Reckless (female-fronted alternative rock doesn't get enough love here). Welcome and feel free to share some of your music that you make.

4. Hello!

5. Yas queen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.