Hey! ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭ The AOA Discography Rate // HIATUS | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Hey! ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭ The AOA Discography Rate // HIATUS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by junglefish, Oct 20, 2018.

1. He didn't vote in the LOONA Rate, right? I don't think he'd vote here too.

But I'll talk to him. <3

Vixen, vague and Serg. like this.
  2. Making my KPJ rate debut by causing a big upset here seems... tempting.

[​IMG]

3. I actually wanted to tag you in this rate as my friend who stans the group. Ugh, I hate it when I arrive late.

4. Also, AOA are probably my #2 favorite K-Pop group ever but I've never given their albums a chance so this is the perfect opportunity.

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  6. Dddddd I'm ready for my villain era. Yath.

vague, Serg., codecat and 1 other person like this.
  7. I didn't realise we were having a T-ARA rate.

vague, Serg., codecat and 1 other person like this.
  8. New drags please.

9. No.

I'm a disgrace, remember?

vague, Serg. and codecat like this.
  10. I just unearthed my thread-bare and ridiculously comfortable Moya Era Ace of Angels T-Shirt. A to duh...
    I wore it everywhere in late 2013/2014 and not one person ever asked me what the hell it meant. That old logo kind of actually looks like it's some kind of bikers' gang. Anyway, ping me when you do that reminders thing.

11. Okay we will drag you for being an anti-Tiffany wench from now on. Enjoy.

vague and Slice of Life like this.
  12. HEY @junglefish can we gonna rate their intros as well? I’d love a mini rate like the LOONA one right before the main results!

Oh, and I CANNOT stop playing Fantasy.

13. I wasn't planning on it, but if enough people show interest we can absolutely do a mini rate just for their intros!
    Not sure who's taking part in the rate yet, but let me know girls and I'll update the OP.

14. If we can rate the first 20 seconds of Like A Cat, aka the best intro of all time, as a separate intro then I'm all up for it.

15. I love how I'm always the first one that posts about avarages. Statistical queen.

The Flop Era (2012-2013) : 5.85 (9 x 2; 3 x 1)

The Successful Girls of AOA (2014-2015) : 6.32 (10 x 3, 3 x 1)

The Era When K-Pop Acts Realized They Should Care About B-Sides Too (2016-2018) : 7.55 (2 x 10, 4 x 1)

The Japenese Efforts : 5.04 (8.5 x 1, 3 x 2)

[​IMG]

Oleander, vague, Serg. and 2 others like this.
  16. Aren’t you happy you finally discovered their album tracks agdjfjebdf

Oleander, vague, Serg. and 2 others like this.
  17. Binch I thought the highest score you gave was a 2. And for ten songs at that. I WAS ABOUT TO SCREAM.

Oleander, vague, Serg. and 3 others like this.
  18. I've received the grand total of 1 (one) ballot, so far this rate is like Excuse Me peaking at #22.

Should we just rate the singles? nn

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  19. Lemme do this now since I'm boring and have no Halloween plans ddd

junglefish and vague like this.
  20. No!!!!! Mon petit chou, I still haven't got time to write commentary and to re-listen to some of these but I promise you'll get a ballot from me somewhere between the next two weeks!

vague and junglefish like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.