Hey! ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭ The AOA Discography Rate // HIATUS | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Hey! ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭ The AOA Discography Rate // HIATUS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by junglefish, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Oleander, Sanctuary, ryjm and 5 others like this.
  2. Oleander, Sanctuary, vague and 7 others like this.
  3. I am HALF done. Still working on the rest but it’s been a really busy season for me.

4. im jelly bebe

Sanctuary, vague, aznjesus and 2 others like this.
  5. He

He

I don't love AOA enough to put up with their whole discography, but I'll be here handing out likes to @junglefish, and any of you who make Jimin impersonations.

Excuse Me, Heart Attack or Miniskirt to win.

Sanctuary and vague like this.
  6. I'll see what I can do!

Sanctuary, Slice of Life and vague like this.
  7. Well, the deadline does fall after the end of the heavy workload that has been this school semester so if I can get myself together I might be able to do this. I better not be in the minority in liking Good Luck, though. It's great.

8. Can I encourage you to try? Maybe? You may like a lot of their album tracks. I do.
    (What am I saying, I haven't even started yet.)

Slice of Life, vague, He and 2 others like this.
  9. Actually yes, thanks to Rina ddd.

Serg., vague, Oleander and 2 others like this.
  10. Well then I’ll see what I can do! Just know that my opinions will probably be complete trash.

Serg., vague, Oleander and 2 others like this.
  11. Believe me, you already have some competition.
    jk
    Maybe.

Serg., vague, Oleander and 3 others like this.
  12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vixen, Slice of Life, vague and 3 others like this.
  13. Dddd I shan’t lie, I’ve only paid attention to The Bingle Bangle mini, the album and their (admittedly flawless) music videos so I’m not particularly clued up, but I shall do my best!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    Serg., vague and junglefish like this.
  14. I’m trying this in an effort to listen to something that isn’t SNSD or Momoland’s BBOOM BBOOM ddddddddddddd.

Serg. and junglefish like this.
  15. That's done!
    [​IMG]

Vixen, Oleander, vague and 7 others like this.
  16. I’m finally finishing this rate. @junglefish, you will have my votes later tonight.

17. I don’t know if I’ll make the deadline (I will certainly try), but either way I’m enjoying listening to AOA.

Vixen, vague, Slice of Life and 3 others like this.
  18. TWO SONGS ARE NOW TIED FOR #1.

Also, I have to go to a Christmas party on Saturday and will probably be hungover for most of Sunday, so you'll probably get an extension until Monday ddd.

Oleander, Sanctuary, vague and 5 others like this.
  19. MY IMPACT.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.