Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out. (Album) | Page 292 | The Popjustice Forum

Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out. (Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xluvxduffxmusicx, Nov 17, 2008.

1. It's clearer here.

RMK likes this.
  2. Was this short for Hilary inDifferent?

3. This is what dreams are made of.

4. As a whole, what I want(ed) from Hilary was delivered in the poppier moments on the album (literally from Sparks to Stay In Love on the tracklist) and that track run makes for, easily, one of the best pop albums of the 2010s.

BUT, All About You is her best song, single or otherwise, and is very much one of my favourite songs ever. It's incredible.

Island, Rem, POPGASM and 5 others like this.
  5. I've been going through her discography, I wish she would comeback with some music and tour (I was too young to realise plus I live in the UK). I love Metamorphosis (song) and Weird atm. Also I really love Confetti it's childish in the best way (makes you feel young and youthful).

6. At this stage, I'd be quite happy for those tracks we've not heard from the original album to leak. Some of the tracks she spoke about sounded great.

As for that clip of Outlaw - it sounds exactly the same so not sure what you're referencing @jamesmax

Ah, this album is still so great.

7. The one we got had a different vocal take.

8. I'm only now listening to Reach Out from the 'best of' album and it's awesome. I think Jamelia's Beware of the Dog sampled the track better but this is still pretty cool.

9. The thought of her touring though... I would be snatched so hard.

But...
    Itsjusnotrealstic.gif

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  10. 15 years since Hilary (and whoever did the high note) snatched us all with "What Dreams Are Made Of"

11. Oh man, I was OBSESSED with both versions of that song. At the risk of sounding very, very old, I remember sitting next to my tv while the video played, holding up a tape player trying to record the song! (I totally failed to realise the record function would only actually record something that was playing on the machine itself, not outside noise. I can't even remember how many times I tried to record it before I gave up. Poor little kiddie me!)

TRAVVV, Fascination, Satyress and 4 others like this.
  12. The soundtrack version had her vocals only. It's weird that they used someone else's voice for the movie.

13. It is a homophobic hate crime that This Is What Dreams Are Made Of isn't on Spotify here.

RMK, Fascination, Pat and 4 others like this.
  14. I took my 16-year-old self to see The Lizzie McGuire Movie in theaters opening weekend and I was a bawling mess surrounded by a slew of creeped out toddlers/children. Still one of the greatest films of our time & my go-to 'sick' movie.

I'm also still convinced the 'other' vocals on What Dreams Are Made Of are Haylie's.

15. She's credited on the wiki page but I need actual receipts it was Haylie.

TRAVVV, Anticonformity and lushLuck like this.
  16. Is she? I have no actual evidence it is her, I've just always thought it sounds like her.

17. ddd yeah it is her I remember reading a lot of that on some stuff

lushLuck likes this.
  18. Where can I find “What Dreams Are Made Of” though? I’ve searched for a (legal) download for years but NOPE.

19. I think the only way to get it is through a physical copy of the Lizzie McGuire Movie soundtrack! I'm a bit bummed it isn't on iTunes (and I could have sworn it was at one point) - it's an early-00's pop dream.

And it also has this:

On the plus side, you can find the CD for really cheap on Discogs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.