Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out. (Album) | Page 293 | The Popjustice Forum

Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out. (Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xluvxduffxmusicx, Nov 17, 2008.

1. How have you lot survived 15 years without that soundtrack in your iTunes library?!

2. Poorly ripped YouTube, my friend.

3. Haylie is on the movie version of What Dreams Are Made Of but not the actual released/soundtrack version.

DJHazey and lushLuck like this.
  4. Also from Haylie, this gargantuan bop:

5. She should have just covered Beware of the Dog. No one in the states knew it existed.

Island, lushLuck and AndrewX like this.
  6. Wasn't Haylie also Hilary's bizarro vocal double in Raise Your Voice for the "singing in the classroom" portions?
    I always fucking lose it when Taylor Dayne does the spoken breakdown two minutes in. And she peppily tells it to my heart that I betta work at the end too. It's like mom karaoke and I live.

7. I think I have the Haylie version two times in my library... #flop

lushLuck likes this.
  8. Queen of stanning the flop Duff.

lushLuck likes this.
  9. ......who’s paying FORTY NINE DOLLARS for an ORGASM?!

10. Rem

Rem

Me

11. Uno

Uno

"The flop Duff" is still too vague of a description to know which one of the two you're talking about.

12. The title track of this album is really brilliant. The chorus pops in my head all the damn time.

lushLuck likes this.
  13. That's Cosmo Australia, so it's Aussie dollars. How much does a medium price sex toy cost these days?

lushLuck likes this.
  14. I love Breathe In. Breathe Out. Japanese Edition (inc. overseas shipping fees).

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  15. Here are two songs she co-wrote that didn't make the cut. I know they're old uploads, but I don't think anyone has posted them here before.

16. @man.tis.shrimp Literally just go to any thrift shop and I'm sure you can find a copy. Rip it to your iTunes and then donate it back if you don't want to keep it but why wouldn't you want to keep it???

17. I swear non of Hilary’s unreleased music leaks. There were songs for a Dignity re-release that we didn’t get. I need more Hilary in my life.

andru likes this.
  18. She has a song called "Twisted" for that rerelease, and another one called "I Will" that Vanessa Hudgens ended up recording for her sophomore album but never used. It would've been nice to have some of these bops she's written end up on another artist's album.

andru likes this.
  19. I still want to hear the full version of Happy that uses Play With Fire's instrumental.

Anticonformity and andru like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.