Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out. (Album) | Page 293 | The Popjustice Forum

Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out. (Album)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by xluvxduffxmusicx, Nov 17, 2008.

1. ......who’s paying FORTY NINE DOLLARS for an ORGASM?!

2. Rem

Rem

Me

3. Uno

Uno

"The flop Duff" is still too vague of a description to know which one of the two you're talking about.

4. The title track of this album is really brilliant. The chorus pops in my head all the damn time.

lushLuck likes this.
  5. That's Cosmo Australia, so it's Aussie dollars. How much does a medium price sex toy cost these days?

lushLuck likes this.
  6. I love Breathe In. Breathe Out. Japanese Edition (inc. overseas shipping fees).

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  7. Here are two songs she co-wrote that didn't make the cut. I know they're old uploads, but I don't think anyone has posted them here before.

8. @man.tis.shrimp Literally just go to any thrift shop and I'm sure you can find a copy. Rip it to your iTunes and then donate it back if you don't want to keep it but why wouldn't you want to keep it???

Island, fancygreen, Mr.Arroz and 3 others like this.
  9. I swear non of Hilary’s unreleased music leaks. There were songs for a Dignity re-release that we didn’t get. I need more Hilary in my life.

andru likes this.
  10. She has a song called "Twisted" for that rerelease, and another one called "I Will" that Vanessa Hudgens ended up recording for her sophomore album but never used. It would've been nice to have some of these bops she's written end up on another artist's album.

andru likes this.
  11. I still want to hear the full version of Happy that uses Play With Fire's instrumental.

Anticonformity and andru like this.
  12. Last night I ruined/saved (depending on how you look at it) a really "cool" party by playing "Come Clean" the second i was handed the aux, and then refusing to give it back. It was a good way to find the other few gays because they went wild.

13. You should have played Gypsy Woman so that you could truly separate the wheat from the chaff.

14. The only thing I’ve had in my head all day is “You’d show up to the opening of an envelope...”

Island, Mikal, Anticonformity and 3 others like this.

15. Screaming.

Island, Mikal, sesita and 16 others like this.
  16. I'm blind at work here, what's the tweet say?

17. Dddd awesome. Its a video

18. This is the quality content I look for on the internet.

Island, Andy French, Mikal and 7 others like this.
  19. She should take a vacation to get away for a while.

20. Her Instagram stories had me wheezing last night.

Iconic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.