Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out. (Album) | Page 309 | The Popjustice Forum

Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out. (Album)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by xluvxduffxmusicx, Nov 17, 2008.

1. I always wanted to hear If I Fall after she described it as being a song she wrote about leaving the music industry and then wanting to come back to it.

It did not disappoint.

2. I really like both of these, but I get why neither made the album. Neither really fit musically, but they're both great. However, now all I want is new music, which isn't going to happen, at least anytime soon.

andru and jamesmax like this.
  3. It's 2019... and I believe we've just witnessed the very first Hilary Duff leaks? Amazing.

Rem, TRAVVV, Laurence and 15 others like this.
  4. That desire was clearly short-lived.

5. Can they please leak the solo version of Youngblood?

6. I think they're both from the early Breathe In Breathe Out sessions when it was still going in the direction of Chasing The Sun. It's nice to have new music from her in this form anyway, since it doesn't seem to be something she's planning right now.

Music Is Life likes this.
  7. Yeah, they both sound great and I wouldn't mind hearing more stuff from her original folk pop idea. I just wish she was planning on releasing music.
    Yeah actually, I think you're right.

andru likes this.
  8. More songs from the BIBO sessions are circulating. Dignity too.

andru and Music Is Life like this.
  9. Where? How? What?

10. It's only a matter of time until we get spoiled with treats.

Music Is Life likes this.
  11. I think they're just being shared between hoarders right now. Nothing's leaked.

jamesmax and Music Is Life like this.
  12. I finally have a reason to get excited about new/old Hilary Duff music for the first time in like 4 years.

jamesmax, POPGASM and andru like this.
  13. The leaks are amazing. Come back, Hilary!!

Laurence, GCZ, jamesmax and 3 others like this.
  14. I need more things to come out. Especially the alleged songs from Dignity 2.0, like Smile.

Did the original mix of Happy with the Play With Fire instrumental (I believe this is how it was?) ever escape the vaults?

Music Is Life and andru like this.
  15. Okay, out of boredom I was going through her album booklets, and she's had some great photoshoots hasn't she? Very great shots that fit the albums.
    When it comes to leaks, I would love if stuff from Most Wanted-Best Of leaked, because I love the new songs and remixes for Most Wanted, and Dignity is my second favorite album, and Reach Out and Holiday are both great. Of course I wouldn't be mad about more Breathe In. Breathe Out. stuff either.

16. still so good. Such a great album.

17. I get that she was busy with Younger and being a mom, but I wish we had gotten more singles/vidoes. One In A Million, Breathe In. Breathe Out. and Lies all deserved the single treatment.

Rem, Stopremix, Rob and 6 others like this.
  18. These are the songs that are being traded around:

BIBO era:
    1. 17
    2. Better Days
    3. Feel Alive
    4. It All Starts Tonight
    5. Northern Star
    6. Before the Light Changes
    7. This Heart
    8. Snow Globe

Dignity era:
    1. Twisted
    2. Like I Care
    3. Not Another Chance

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  19. I really like If I Fall. Wild Night Out on the other hand is one of her worst vocal performances.

20. For me, I would just love to get my hands on Outlaw! It really irritates me when songs, especially songs as good as this, are not made available on ITunes or any other platform within a particular country!

This would be my most wanted song of hers (and any others from the BIBO era, as I just adore this album so much). I don’t think Iv ever listened to one of her YouTube videos as much as I have this one! #qweenofyoutube

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.