Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out. (Album) | Page 309 | The Popjustice Forum

Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out. (Album)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by xluvxduffxmusicx, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Lizzie probably grew up to be a lazy pop star just like Hilary.

TRAVVV, Utopia, andru and 2 others like this.
  2. We can only hope Lizzie isn't realizing amazing music and then disappearing from the music scene altogether like Hils.

Music Is Life likes this.
  3. She looks really pretty.

Outta This World likes this.
  4. Any luck with this

5. The amount of people that wanna work with her is insane.

Get her in the studio with Jesse, Charli and Noonie.

She also has some songs from 2016 that never saw the light of day with Leland.

6. A clip of "If I Fall", apparently from the early Breathe In. Breathe Out. sessions, leaked. Guess we'll hear it in full eventually!

7. If I Fall

Wild Night Out

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  8. I always wanted to hear If I Fall after she described it as being a song she wrote about leaving the music industry and then wanting to come back to it.

It did not disappoint.

9. I really like both of these, but I get why neither made the album. Neither really fit musically, but they're both great. However, now all I want is new music, which isn't going to happen, at least anytime soon.

andru and jamesmax like this.
  10. It's 2019... and I believe we've just witnessed the very first Hilary Duff leaks? Amazing.

Rem, TRAVVV, Laurence and 15 others like this.
  11. That desire was clearly short-lived.

12. Can they please leak the solo version of Youngblood?

13. I think they're both from the early Breathe In Breathe Out sessions when it was still going in the direction of Chasing The Sun. It's nice to have new music from her in this form anyway, since it doesn't seem to be something she's planning right now.

14. Yeah, they both sound great and I wouldn't mind hearing more stuff from her original folk pop idea. I just wish she was planning on releasing music.
    Yeah actually, I think you're right.

andru likes this.
  15. More songs from the BIBO sessions are circulating. Dignity too.

andru and Music Is Life like this.
  16. Where? How? What?

17. It's only a matter of time until we get spoiled with treats.

18. I think they're just being shared between hoarders right now. Nothing's leaked.

jamesmax and Music Is Life like this.
  19. I finally have a reason to get excited about new/old Hilary Duff music for the first time in like 4 years.

jamesmax, POPGASM and andru like this.
  20. The leaks are amazing. Come back, Hilary!!

Laurence, GCZ, jamesmax and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.