Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out. (Album) | Page 335 | The Popjustice Forum

Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out. (Album)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by xluvxduffxmusicx, Nov 17, 2008.

1. I want her to expose / drag him like she did with her neighbour. Good times.

2. Really??? Photos of us as kids in nappies/diapers maybe, but never naked.

Hilary isn't the brightest bulb so I can believe she posted the image without realising how inappropriate it was.

3. There are definitely photos of me as a young tot running around buck ass nekkid. Kids get naked sometimes, usually around bath time no? C'est la vie. Don't overthink it.

RUNAWAY, lushLuck, Rem and 13 others like this.
  4. Anyone perpetuating this is disgusting

lushLuck, Rem, stopthestatic and 5 others like this.
  5. Baby pics are ok, but that pic was taken when the kid was... 8 years old, it’s still a weird thing for her to do.

Last edited: May 24, 2020 at 12:51 AM
  6. She's reaching your Honor.

7. Seriously what the crack are people on to come out with this shit. About arguably one of the nicest people in the business.

8. [​IMG]

jamesmax, POPGASM, evilsin and 4 others like this.
  9. My parents have a few naked photos of me among the stacks of baby pictures they took of me, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't human trafficked. I think its pretty normal. Parents - especially first time parents - are generally very excited to have their newborn and many document every moment of their lives for the first few months.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.