Hilary Duff | Page 352 | The Popjustice Forum

Hilary Duff

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by xluvxduffxmusicx, Nov 17, 2008.

1. And he is so good at the sort of emoto-bops pop girls excel at, too.

Rob, Txetxu, hologram and 4 others like this.
  2. Oh, come on. I love Hilary but her 3 year old would only have heard her music if Hilary herself had introduced her to it.

3. Clearly her daughter is on Gay Twitter.

poshbabyyy, mattieh, Rob and 12 others like this.
  4. Sparks must be certified Diamond by Gay Twitter Billboard by now?

5. Sparks
    My Kind
    One In A Million
    Breathe In Breathe Out

would have been a singles run all our faves would be jealous over. If she gets back in the studio I hope Banks and Matthew guide her to songs like these.

Rob, Txetxu, Christopher1985 and 9 others like this.
  6. My Kind still slaps and should’ve been a huge hit for her if the album campaign didn’t end on release day. It’s one of her best songs in her discography for me.

But the run of the first 3 tracks on the album is flawless. One In A Million is huge.

7. I mean, Matthew Koma (one of producers of bibo) is her dad too

popjunkie likes this.
  8. I misread this at a glance as something about Kate Ryan. That would certainly result in some recorded music.

Txetxu likes this.
  9. Matthew Koma can be my daddy and make me listen to BiBo whenever he wants to.

poshbabyyy, POPGASM, 4Roses and 9 others like this.
  10. Breathe in, Breathe Out (the song) will always be top Duff. The album having only one single is pure PopInjustice.

11. GCZ

GCZ

That album has so many songs that could’ve been stellar singles. Hopefully she does end up putting out a new project and does a few shows. It sounds like she doesn’t believe she could tour with her young kids, but I bet she could make the strategically scheduled set of shows happen so it doesn’t interfere too much.

bonnieetclyde likes this.

12. I’d like to thank Banks to force her to sing AND remember her career

RUNAWAY likes this.
  13. Rob

Rob

Queen needs to book a Vegas residency.

poshbabyyy, GCZ and Runawaywithme like this.
  14. After Sparks and My Kind, they really should have followed up with:

One in a Million
    Tattoo
    Belong

15. Remember when she was throwing those songs on Dubsmash as a ~promotional move~ to the album…. war flashbacks.

16. Wait, My Kind happened?

17. Only this video really.

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.