Hilary Duff | Page 354 | The Popjustice Forum

Hilary Duff

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by xluvxduffxmusicx, Nov 17, 2008.

1. The thing is I feel like Hilary always saw music as a fun hobby and treated it as such. It never felt like it was be all and end all.

poshbabyyy and lushLuck like this.
  2. RMK

RMK

3. Gypsy Woman cancelled.

4. Wasn't that about her dad's new partner rather than Nicole?

5. She’s such a troll.

lushLuck, JasonJay, RMK and 3 others like this.
  6. Omg, why did my insomniac brain see cardboard cutouts of Christy Carlson Romano and Shia LeBeouf instead of Meagan Camper and Pete Wentz.

4Roses likes this.
  7. "The Truth About Why Hilary Duff Refuses to Double Date With Me" - the title of Christy Carlson Romano's next YouTube video.

Conan, Angeleyes, Wishlight and 10 others like this.
  8. Queen of staying booked and away from recording studios.

tj-x, Hyrulian, Conan and 9 others like this.
  9. She looked absolutely stunning on the Kelly Clarkson Show today. Kelly didn’t know she was married to Matthew - and as a pop music fan and ya know, gay, do you think they know Hilary had “Since U Been Gone” before Kelly did?! Ugh.

10. Her face when Kelly mentions that Hilary is a singer/songwriter is killing me, oh my god

11. “I do some things better than others.” It’s refreshing how in tune with herself she is, but sometimes I don’t think she gives herself enough credit.

Rob, poshbabyyy, Conan and 2 others like this.
  12. She’s everywhere lately. Also not her saying BIBO came out 5 years ago.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
    poshbabyyy and IfUSeekAmy like this.
  13. She's aged so gracefully. I actually think she looks even better now than when she was in her 20s.

poshbabyyy and popjunkie like this.
  14. Dave Grohl & Hilary Duff talking about burgers is everything I didn't know I needed. James can ROT.

15. I cannot at saying a 34 year old is aging gracefully.

16. I always forget how young she is, given how young she broke through! Like, she was 17 when Most Wanted came out?!

17. Oh my god. I was way too young and ignorant to notice this mess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.