Hilary Duff | Page 355 | The Popjustice Forum

Hilary Duff

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by xluvxduffxmusicx, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Her voice being inter-spliced with 2 other random vocalists..... jfc. What a mess. I know her sister did some vocal work on Lizzie McGuire movie but this wasn't her either. HA!

snoho, poshbabyyy and lucasdc like this.
  2. Aidan went back to making furniture after hearing that vocal performance(s).

snoho, Rob, poshbabyyy and 1 other person like this.
  3. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I'm still screaming

4. RMK

RMK

She should really take the credit. She's co-writer on the massive bop "Lies". Not everybody has that.

5. Not everybody wrote the Dignity album, she should take it, doesn't recognize her own holy grail, sad

j267, RUNAWAY, poshbabyyy and 8 others like this.
  6. Banks will tell her, I'm sure.

7. Just popping in to say With Love ate the other girls up in 2007 and continues to do so today.

8. This is something I've been wondering for forever - are all the remixes on Most Wanted (aside from Come Clean) all done by the original producers or by the Dead Executives? I've always been confused about this ffff.

9. I believe the original producers were the remixers.
    Rob Chiarelli did the “Party Up” dance remix, though.

poshbabyyy and Music Is Death like this.
  10. Thank you! That makes sense since the booklet pages don't credit anyone new. Including Party Up for some reason, so thanks for that!
    I kinda wish every song had been remixed or done differently in some way though. All the remixes slap.

Ugh, I'm definitely in a big Hilary mood again and I really really hope she returns at some point. It's clear she's not very confident in her abilities but anyone who wrote and recorded the entirety of Dignity, like half of Breathe In. Breathe Out. and some other classics shouldn't have anything to worry about.

11. Joe Bermudez remixed “Someone’s Watching Over Me” for the project, and the label rejected it, which meant they got to keep rights to it and it’s never seen the light of day. Maybe one day he’ll leak it.

12. I wait for this day ever since it was announced it was scrapped :(

13. He did the “Dance Remix” that’s on the “Little Voice” single/Metamorphosis Remixes EP. The “Dance Remix” on Most Wanted is a different mix, which has always bothered me that they called it the same thing. The 2005 mix sounds like the Dead Executives stuff, but I’m not positive.

poshbabyyy and Music Is Death like this.
  14. I really like her.

poshbabyyy, lushLuck and jamesmax like this.
  15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

This part

Verandi, IfUSeekAmy, snoho and 12 others like this.
  16. I loved the one-off cover of Third Eye Blind she did with her husband. Her voice really suits the dance pop realm. Give us more of that, Hil.

poshbabyyy and lushLuck like this.
  17. I haven’t watched the new show (mostly because I despise the original and this doesn’t look any better) but she’s just so naturally charismatic that I might have to give it a try.

Blue6010, j267, Jonathan27 and 6 others like this.
  18. Hilary has been referenced twice on SNL in the last few weeks. Her cultural relevance is at its post- 2005 peak!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.