Hiya | The Popjustice Forum

Hiya

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vocodr, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Huge pop fan from Australia here! I especially love '80s pop and electronica.

In no particular order, my favourite acts include (but are not limited to) Pet Shop Boys, Kylie, S/A/W, Pete Burns/Dead or Alive, David Bowie, Depeche Mode, New Order, Electronic, Goldfrapp, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Wendy James/Transvision Vamp, INXS, Icehouse, Divinyls, Roger Waters, Pink Floyd, Syd Barrett, The Stone Roses, Prince, Grace Jones, Neneh Cherry, Robyn, Shakespears Sister, The Human League, Steve Strange/Visage, Midge Ure/Ultravox, Marc Almond/Soft Cell, John Grant, Queen, Elton John, Boy George, Marilyn, Divine, Erasure, Jimmy Somerville/The Communards/Bronski Beat, Fancy, Alison Moyet, Yazoo, Heaven 17, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Patrick Cowley, Ladyhawke, Scissor Sisters ... I could go on and on.

Looking forward to posting and interacting here. Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  2. I didn't know you liked them. I really like the singles from the first album, but don't care so much for the rest.

3. Yeah, I really like their first album!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.