Hocus Pocus | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Hocus Pocus

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Blob, Oct 31, 2010.

1. "Oh Booooooooooooooooooook"
    Ready for this

2. It looks very...cheap. Although a lot of the sets did in the original too, I guess.

3. I still can't believe we are getting this!!!

Talk about childhood dream coming true.

POPGASM likes this.
  4. Yeah the original was low budget too. Disney didn't seem to have much faith in it. I can't believe it was released in the middle of July, makes no sense at all.

5. Let's be honest. I'm going to stream the absolute shit out of this for the week before I go to florida.

And the trailer looks like it's going to be decent enough. Basically it's serving camp classic which is what we all wanted.

Florencia., rav4boy and Andrew like this.
  6. Here’s another teaser poster

Florencia., TheOnlyOne and Alenko like this.

7. Hocus pocus is Mary riding a roomba?

Alenko, 4Roses, Dylan and 3 others like this.
  8. Looks like she's riding 2 Roombas and Sarah's riding a Swiffer WetJet.

Alenko and mrp2910 like this.
  9. The way this could genuinely be from the original movie. GAG.

10. I've already booked the 30th September out in my calendar for Hocus Pocus movie night!

4Roses likes this.
  11. The way I’m going to eat every last crumb of the promo trail

Florencia. and VitaminBee like this.
  12. This is such a good idea having them do this. Imagine a video of them watching and reacting to the original film!

13. Bette’s name going off in the google alerts was probably not a welcome surprise this week.

14. I was trying my hardest to find hope in Bette's response but then I read the article... FFS. Sometimes, I wish the internet was never invented.

15. I really thought a sequel would happen involving Thora Birch, so even though it's a nice bit of nostalgia I can't say I'm not disappointed.

JamieHT likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.