Hole - General Discussion | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

Hole - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by truman, Apr 15, 2012.

1. UMG has confirmed that none of the Hole masters were destroyed in the fire, so glad!

2. Where did they say this?

3. AshleyKerwin and heartmightmelt like this.
  4. Well that's good news.

5. So this happened and lo! Light was restored to a dark world...

6. I need to know more. I have to see the classic line up one time in my life.

JonBcn and moorje like this.
  7. Whaaaat? Please. Please let it happen. PLEASE.

8. I’m not sure that there is anything I want more in this world. Interesting that Courtney took the post down...

9. The insta post is no longer there, what was it? Band reunion?

10. I used to want them to reunite so much, but I lost interest. These band reunions after a long time apart rarely work, the old issues keep popping up. Plus I find her vocals so poor these days. There are so many younger alternative rock bands that do Courtney better than Courtney.

11. It was Courtney, Patty and Melissa jamming with an unidentifiable male, and Courtney saying they were rusty as fuck but enjoying playing together...

Humanracin and Andrew.L like this.
  12. Surprise new song from Courtney! I like it!!

13. Jwentz and Humanracin like this.
  14. Oh damn that wasn’t bad at all! I was so worried based on her recent live performances.

15. The Turning is directed by Floria Sigismondi and features Courtney on its soundtrack...it’s the most 1996 thing ever, being released in 2020, and I’ve got half a mind to stan it relentlessly based on that alone.

16. Ooh I really like this, always nice to hear new Courtney.

bonnieetclyde and xOJakeXo like this.
  17. Mother is excellent! What a nice surprise.

Humanracin, Coolrockgirl and xOJakeXo like this.
  18. This is fabulous.

Coolrockgirl and andru like this.
  19. I hope she releases more new music next year, whether it's solo material or that elusive Hole reunion I keep hearing about.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.