Honeyz | Page 110 | The Popjustice Forum

Honeyz

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by AllStar7, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Oh I thought Do Me Baby was a b side as when it came online last week it had no streaming numbers but it’s one of the tracks that was shortened for the Wonder No 8 reissue

2. Yea good shout. This is why I never bought the album as I felt like I owned half the tracks by the time it came out. I needed to save my pocket money for something else!

3. Summertime certainly seemed to do the rounds.

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  4. Just Let Go is one of the better album tracks as well. Heavenli actually sounds really good on it in particular.

5. I got the quick gist that the label just didn’t really care much about the group, like they weren’t a priority.

6. Yeah the fact the label reused alot of album tracks for bsides was often annoying to me when i started collecting their singles. So I've been diving into these remixes and have recently been vibing to this mix of Never Let You Down

It gives the song more of a like Dionne Farris/Alanis Morissette sound but still has the r&b vibe. I'm lovin it more than the original at the moment.

7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Ooh.. never noticed this.. is any other of the album tracks different from its b-side version?

8. I think it had an interlude removed but that's the only difference I believe.

9. My favourite discovery of all the remixes!

10. That remix is so weird though, like where would that ever be played? A Honeyz-country-bluesy saxophone cross over was not what the world was crying out for in 1999 haha.

11. Island

Island Staff Member

I just heard Don’t Run Away for the first time. Why was it just a B-Side? Easily could’ve been on the album.

12. Agreed, great track.

13. No idea they were still airing this one:

14. I had no idea it was released on streaming

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.