Honeyz

He/Him
End Of The Line is their best ballad/mid-tempo and Won't Take It Lying Down is their best bop. Which is impressive considering they have plenty of smashes in both categories.

Anyone found Just As I Am on any online retailers? There's an official upload on youtube but it's not on iTunes or Spotify.

It wasn't official. Some of their unreleased music, mostly from 'Harmony', got illegally distributed to Apple/Spotify etc. by a fan and then taken down. I guess the Youtube upload slipped through the net for the take downs.

Searched to see if there was a thread for him and saw this comment. He really is- currently spouting off crap about Straight Pride. Get back to me when you can’t hold your partner’s hand on the tube without various abuse you ignorant, embarrassing prick.
Exactly, sometimes I really do wonder about straight people at times.

Searched to see if there was a thread for him and saw this comment. He really is- currently spouting off crap about Straight Pride. Get back to me when you can’t hold your partner’s hand on the tube without various abuse you ignorant, embarrassing prick.

I always found it quite suspect that Heavenli left Honeyz to be in a relationship with him. If that is true, rather than some media spin, it's a massive red flag.

Mariama and Celena did two gigs together at the weekend so seem to be fine. Doesn't look like the Heavenli/Naima chat from months ago means anything, but perhaps their relationship is somewhat repaired which would be nice.