Honeyz | Page 47 | The Popjustice Forum

Honeyz

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by AllStar7, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Mariama looking gorgeous on her wedding day

[​IMG]

2. The girls are appearing at The Riverside Tavern in Strood, Kent tomorrow night.

They've also added Price You Pay to their live set. But NOT Talk To The Hand.

*shakes fist*

3. "We promise you there will be something, we promise"

[video=youtube;626PTVJN7eU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=626PTVJN7eU[/video]

SOON.

4. I don't even think she can really believe it at this point.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
  5. I don't see it for them, but Celena is lovely in that interview. I love the way she speaks.

6. I love the band/Celena, but never mind new music. What the hell is up with her hair in that interview?!

Island likes this.
  7. I know they had a whole other mess of troubles to deal with but it's a shame that never came out. Back in the day, a decent cover could make catapult a band to the next level. Eternal Flame, Got To Have Your Love, The Tide Is High, Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word, We Will Rock You, Tragedy etc etc etc.

8. Yeah and they might have made a bit of money with the diet coke tie-in.

According to Andrew Lee-Potts, Celena and Mariama were back in the studio yesterday.

9. Studio apartment.

10. Hev skyping in her "vocals" from Portugal presumably.

11. Damn, I wish Love to Love You Baby had been officially released. It sounds great.

12. The girls old tour manager has posted some photos from their Australian Tour on Facebook, nothing remarkable other than the featuring of the legendary fake Heavenli! Have to say, the managed to find a pretty good look-a-like. Wonder if she got to keep the third platinum disk....

13. On phone so can't post all the details but Celena just shared a post on Facebook confirming new music coming very soon.

Honeyz are going house!

Looks like the track is called Definitely Something, produced by Soulshaker with a full remix package.

Also exiting was the guy who did the Almighty remixes back in the day immediately commenting on one of the producers pages. I am here for a Honeyz Almighty 2015 Remix.

Looks like this is really going to get released and sent out to djs.

I am ready for a top 50 music week club chart smash!

#giddy

14. Wasn't it coming very soon about three years ago? is this the same "coming very soon" as the MKS album?

15. Neither will come soon.

16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I just want SOMETHING.

17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

18. No if its through Go Music it will get a soft release. They've stopped chasing a deal and are going down this route. You basically pay for a package for the track to be produced, remixes, plugging and release. Its mainly limited to djs tho which is why their releases usually top music week charts but dont hit commercial radio other than one or two spins on Kiss or one of the Radio 1 dance shows, or the top 200 official chart.

I don't think we'll get an album, its a single campaign. There's a tiny chance it leads to something but I can't see them getting picked up by a label now.

If this has a similar sound to the AnotherSide track Celena did that would pleasing.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.