Honeyz | Page 50 | The Popjustice Forum

Honeyz

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by AllStar7, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Money can buy it.

2. I bet Heavenli is already planning her next Honeyz comeback.

3. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Hopefully her vocals plan one first!

Totto likes this.
  4. Their best single!

5. The only way Naima could have been a worse singer than Heavenli would be if she was a mute.

6. Ha, ha, well Naima definitely was the definition of a Honey really. She was sexy and sultry and she definitely had something even if the vocals were supposed to be "Not There Really" as I believe Heavenli said in The Big Reunion.

tylerc904 likes this.
  7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Um, at least Heavenli sounds like an Earthling in the studio. What in fresh hell was this meant to be? GOOD?

8. Hmm, maybe in the studio but her speaking voice not so much. I actually prefer Naima's Love Is Strange "voice" to Hev's terrible diction on Finally Found.

The funny thing is, Celena's voice is actually not that great at all.

9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Have you heard Definitely Something? I was surprised to hear her actually do ad-libs.

10. Heard and loved it! I do like her voice, I just mean that she is hardly a powerhouse. In the company of the other Honeyz, it seems like she is though. Mariama sounds great on the new track, that was a pleasant surprise.

11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I was expecting Mariama to be good, after the 2013 Big Reunion videos - but she definitely accompanies Celena well.

And yes, if we're being super honest, Celena isn't a huge powerhouse, at all, but she's their centerpiece and is quite capable.

12. HRH

HRH

Are they doing a video in the end?

13. Sucks that "End of the Line" actually a promising single but Celena being in the lead, her vocals didn't reached the song's real potential in the charts. I could only imagin what if Destiny's Child or En Vogue sang that song. That song would have been a smashing hit all over the world.

14. Late to the party but this is decent! Heavenli has pissed off again so now it's just Celena and Mariama.
    [​IMG]

Edit: I see that has been discussed already.

15. Love that picture!!! Mariama in particular looks lovely.

16. Soft release in Germany, Austria and Switzerland next Friday (6 November).

Not sure if other territories are releasing then as well.

EDIT - looks like it's already available in Italy.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  17. I know it's not ever going to do well anywhere, but there is no denying Deffiently Something is very good. Maybe not classic Honeyz, but it was never going to be.

18. I don't care enough about them to know who was at the Big Reunion in 2013 in Manchester, but they definitely sounded good when they sang!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.