Horror films. | Page 1063 | The Popjustice Forum

Horror films.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by robots need oil, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Oops you are right it was indeed Meg Foster. Speaking of Meg Tilly though I love her in Psycho 2. Kinda an offbeat performance but it worked.

heartmightmelt and Andrew.L like this.
  2. As I haven’t seen them I’m diving into the Psycho franchise tomorrow.
    Well I caught the 4th one late one night on TV when I was 12 but that’s about it. I’ve heard good things about the 2nd and 3rd.

Burzum and Andrew.L like this.
  3. The 2nd is pretty excellent. 3 is a lot weaker and weirder, but not bad by any means.

GazWilliams and Burzum like this.
  4. What an icon!! Now put on the Terror Train mask and advocate for Universal Healthcare, queen!

5. But which Terror Train mask to choose?
    [​IMG]

6. I haven't had chance to rewatch Doctor Sleep since the cinema, but by god, she was fantastic.

7. Mike Flanagan is so good at what he does. I'm sad Doctor Sleep flopped so hard. He was poised for a big breakthrough after building a solid reputation with Absentia, Hush, Gerald's Game, Haunting of Hill House, and that Ouija prequel somehow turning out decent.

8. My god, I’m watching season 3 of Slasher and, as well as the fact that it’s terrible, the gore and death scenes are so over the top and brutal that it’s making me feel slightly sick.

9. Add to the fact that he is so engaging and articulate when talking about horror and his own work. He seems like a genuinely lovely human being. Also, he totally owns up to the fact that most people hate his endings ñññ.

10. I want to read Flannigans script for the I Know What You Did Last Summer remake so badly.

11. Watching Malevolent on Netflix. It’s not very good, is it? I’ve had scarier bowel movements.

Florence Pugh is as good as ever, though.

12. Watched My Bloody Valentine (1981) for the first time. I thought I had seen it before.

It was great, I loved it and I'm not a huge fan of slasher films. I liked the actor who played T.J. - shame he hasn't been in more films.

13. She’s watching House of Wax.

[​IMG]

14. The absolute snacks in Friday the 13th Part 2, though.

15. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

I’ve just rewatched Dead Set, still a brilliant moment of TV.

16. Even though it's a remake of the first film, if it doesn't contain Karla 'The Vocal Bible' Wilson then he may as well just shred it.

17. [​IMG]
    Rewatched it myself recently. Still super entertaining.

SockMonkey likes this.
  18. It's so good, and such a fantastic, smart concept, isn't it?

thommyh likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.