Horror films. | Page 1177 | The Popjustice Forum

Horror films.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by robots need oil, Jan 15, 2009.

1. I got it for $10.80 because Amazon gave me a random $5 credit and I had a refund balance on my account. Not a bad deal. I ordered it as soon as I saw it was available. The first one is so good. I've been really enjoying it.

Andrew.L likes this.
  2. I’m watching Jason Takes Manhattan. Where exactly is this boat setting off from? I understood Crystal Lake was in the New Jersey area? Who is hiring a cruise liner to cross the Hudson?

3. BTG

BTG

The way no one in Jason Takes Manhattan understands how a lake works! Iconic!

Remorque, Daniel!, Mill. and 14 others like this.
  4. I watched I Know What You Did earlier and it holds up very well!

5. I watched The Skeleton Key (2005) last night. That film would certainly need to be... reframed if it were made in 2020. But overall, I loved it. We love a good twist.

6. Or how the underground sewage tunnels of New York apparently release a stream of Toxic Waste every night. Sickening!

7. I wonder how much Jennifer Love Hewitt made from Ellie Goulding sampling her on Love Me Like You Do.

what are yOU WAITING FOORRRRR!!

Remorque, Inky, stuaw and 4 others like this.
  9. Jason Takes Manhattan AKA Jason Goes To Vancouver

10. Tell them it's a book about baking cakes.

11. ‘Jason Takes Vancouver’ would have been massively improved if they switched the two boring leads for Wayne & Eva as the final two.

Steve003 and Andrew.L like this.
  12. I like the movie until they abandon ship. The land scenes were really boring.

Remorque, Andrew.L and johnny_tsunami like this.
  13. All the Friday talk is making me want to rewatch them. It's been a minute.

14. I just watched this

[​IMG]

A decent film though, the fourth story was especially fun
    Although was the babysitter’s hand being seemingly completely fine just moments after being crunched up in a meat mincer a continuity error or what ddd

15. Parts 1, 2, and 4 really are terrific films. 2 will always be my favourite.

16. BTG

BTG

Like with Nightmare 2, Friday 2 is a franchise best.

17. I’ve had Urban Legend recorded on my Sky Q box for over a year now and last night I decided to finally give it a watch. I’ve only ever seen it once before.
    The orange and brown tones looked great for this time of year.

Quick question though. Tara Reid’s death scene didn’t show a lot compared to others. I didn’t see what she looked like when the police woman found her. Was I watching an edited version?

Andrew.L likes this.
  18. No, you never see the aftermath

Mr Brightside likes this.
  19. I quite like part 3 as well to be honest, if you can overlook all the “point things at the camera on purpose” stuff

torontodj likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.