Horror films. | Page 1241 | The Popjustice Forum

Horror films.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by robots need oil, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Renfield in Universal’s Dracula is so fucking creepy.

Andrew.L likes this.
  2. So I have a date and I need some horror that does not involve many dead people.

Any ideas?

3. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

Just watched Videodrome

Y’know I thought I’d seen enough weird shit that no film could ever make me go “what the fuck even was that” again but

Jóga, Neon Green, johnoclock and 8 others like this.
  4. Long live the new flesh Hen

5. Just won the I Know set on Ebay...
    I wonder if all your misplaced stanning will finally allow me to appreciate I Still more than I do it's iconic teaser trailer

6. Misplaced, I-

[​IMG]

Also congrats!!

7. There's nothing misplaced about stanning perfection.

[​IMG]

8. You really want me to misplace my hook in your Sarah Michelle Gellar brand wig, don't you?

9. You can misplace your hook in me anytime Darlin
    [​IMG]

10. Watching Tremors 4k and it looks pretty amazing. Such a fun horror movie.

11. This trailer got released a few hours ago, it looks kind of ridiculous but consider me perched. A higher budget "The Banana Splits" maybe?

12. I'm in the US and theatres in my state just reopened (after being closed for a little under 2 months) and they just announced Saint Maud is finally coming out at the end of this month, I am ECSTACIC. I have been waiting for this since early in 2020!

Andrew.L likes this.
  13. Us Ukunties are getting well fed lately

14. I can't decide if I love or hate that concept... I thought the TV show had been canned as well?

Dayum, I imported the Scream Factory original a few months back. Not tew concerned about having 2 or 3 on Blu Ray so it'll be down to any extras they boast.

Dreampopboy and Andrew.L like this.
  15. BTG

BTG

Not Natasha Gregson-Wagner getting an elusive shot on the cover! Natalie found reciting bad dialogue in the swimming pool.

16. Are the sequels any good though?

17. Final Cut is fun. Wouldn't know about the 3rd

Steve003, sesita and P'NutButter like this.
  18. BTG

BTG

88 Films releasing yet another trilogy with a third film I’ll use entirely as a coaster though...

19. Urban Legends: Bloody Mary gave me tetanus.

silkandskin, lushLuck and sesita like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.