Horror films. | Page 1266 | The Popjustice Forum

Horror films.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by robots need oil, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Does anyone know of a good app/way to find out which streaming services films are on? I’m often seeing recommendations but then finding them on Netflix and Amazon etc are a slog

2. Justwatch. It's a bit hit and miss sometimes tho.

kermit_the_frog likes this.
  3. I loved this as a kid. I had a bit of thing for revenge thrillers, especially if they were women. I used to love the 'Angel' films. Not seen them since the 1980's.

Hudweiser likes this.
  4. For the longest time I thought it was Coven Queen, Robin Tunney.

Steve003 likes this.
  5. The girl in the library looking so over the top suspicious when Sid gets her instant messages, the scared/pulls hair behind ears girl in the movie theater when Maureen's death starts to seem real and of course the boombox bro muddling the sounds of Randy's murder. He was bopping!!

Who could forget "This is real life I had *forget's which class* with this girl" queen in film theory class!

6. Saint Maud hit me a bit too close as an ex Muslim

7. I... may actually be slightly aroused by this

8. Also, killer jeans:

thommyh and Uno like this.
  9. Not me anxiously waiting for her to shout DING DING!

[​IMG]

10. I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this but I’ve restarted watching Alive 2020 with Tyler Posey and I’m only continuing on ONLY because of the butt shots.

Steve003 likes this.
  11. Does this mean there won't be a sequel to the movie reboot then? Because I really liked that one.

suitechicguy and lushLuck like this.
  12. Eh, I wish they’d let the Chucky franchise die, which coming from a Scream stan is a bit hypocritical to say, so I’ll leave at that nn.

I got round to watching the original The Wicker Man. What a film.

13. I actually love the Chucky films, there’s a not a dud amongst them. Even Seed is a hoot.

14. She’s watching 1979 Werner Herzog’s version of Nosferatu tonight.

15. Jennifer is back? Ok I may watch this.

lushLuck, 4Roses and Andrew.L like this.
  16. Devon Sawa!!! I'm sold.

lushLuck, Steve003 and P'NutButter like this.
  17. I love it..
    And yes I know the original is the masterpiece, but the 79 version is so so great. Give it me over Bram Stoker's Dracula any day of the week.

18. Um give me both!

19. Right?! I was about to say, he's aged so fucking good.

Steve003 and suitechicguy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.