Horror films. | Page 1278 | The Popjustice Forum

Horror films.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by robots need oil, Jan 15, 2009.

1. They look more peeved than scared here. I sense it was a long day of random promo work.

2. I would watch Rebecca Hall recite the alphabet. Looks good

3. You can tell it's quality. I think Carpenters remake was such a masterpiece that this get's overlooked now.

Pink Frost and Andrew.L like this.
  4. Tales From The Lodge is a fun Inside N⁰9 meets Ghost Stories recommendation I have for you all.

5. New season of Creepshow comes out this week, and I am perched and parched!

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  6. I would sleep with Keith Gordon before he buys Christine, as well as after
    [​IMG]

7. I just watched this about a week ago. Christine really had “the shitters” pressed. Also, how you gonna mention Keith Gordon when Dennis Guilder is right there? Explain yourself, sis!

8. [​IMG]

Roey_says and kylieminogues like this.
  9. Re-watched The Thing from 2011 and it's....a movie. Still baffling why they covered lovely practical effects with mostly horrid CGI. Still wouldn't have been incredible but more respectable.

johnoclock, Duppe, Andrew.L and 2 others like this.
  10. Whew the way I’m excited for this when I know it’s going to be utterly awful.

sesita likes this.
  11. She just finished The Seventh Day. Don’t bother - it’s trash. It’s not the clever girl she thinks she is.

12. It looks terrible but we will be watching.

He could be anywhere

[​IMG]

he could be anyone!!!

[​IMG]

13. I watched "I Spit On Your Grave" the early 2010's version and oh my god, it was horrific. Safe to say, it's a one time viewing sort of film.

14. Spiral looks horrible? Looks like a spoof of every serial killer movie ever made and I just can't take Chris Rock seriously. Also the killers voice sounds terrible.

15. The Saw franchise is terrible anyway.

16. Who cares after 3, literally

JXCK94 likes this.
  17. I found ‘Dead Silence’ boring but the ending is so wonderfully absurd.

Steve003 likes this.
  18. Whet is that new Jigsaw voice?

[​IMG]

Steve003 likes this.
  19. [​IMG]

Excuse your mouth, the first 3 films gave us one of horrors most underrated, complex female anti heroes played ever so beautifully by Shawnee Smith. The franchise also kept horror fans fed annually similar to Friday the 13th–there was something fun knowing almost every October you'd have a new entry waiting for you

Also let's not forget this bwap

20. The way the the new Jigsaw voice sounds like something from Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.