Horror films. | Page 1461 | The Popjustice Forum

Horror films.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by robots need oil, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Last edited: May 12, 2022 at 10:59 AM
  2. torontodj, Steve003, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  3. Another flop incoming.

4. Can't wait for Poltergeist Kills.

Dying dies tonight!!

5. I can't remember much of the other remake, only that they made the boring, sullen son the lead and it had none of the colour or warmth of the original?

Andrew likes this.
  6. All I remember is that it felt like a bad parody and that the father was probably the biggest moron ever put on film.

Andrew likes this.
  7. I saw the remake in theaters and it was painfully obvious the entire audience was pissed at how shit it was.

4Roses and Andrew like this.
  8. "Bring it on", starring beloved icon Kirsten Dunst and our fave vampire slayer, is still one of my favourites. I have a horrible feeling "Bring it on or die" may shit all over my happy memories.

lushLuck and Andrew like this.
  9. Yeah I'm just not here for the PG-13 rating. The only slasher that got away with that was Happy Death Day because it had a funny/clever script. It's not like it's going to theaters and TV gets away with hardcore violence anyways so....whats the point? Anyways still could be fun.

thommyh, johnny_tsunami and lushLuck like this.
  10. Co-Starring Emmy-winning icon Carrie Preston?! Murder me now.

Steve003 and johnoclock like this.
  11. I'm totally here for Mr. Bacon doing another camp slasher film. I already see people who will not watch this "woke ass movie." Ok then....

[​IMG]

12. There was a YA novel a few years ago about this, can't remember the name, only that the eventual final boy was the super sassy gay rather than the introspective lead we'd started out with.

Anjoel40 likes this.
  13. Imagine trying to turn straight and having that stud in the background as a camp counselor. His cabin would be sodomy central every night.

P'NutButter, lushLuck and Andrew like this.
  14. Anyone seen the 'Castle Freak' remake? It was on the horror channel this week. It was OK, even more trashy that the original. It's style is very much like the early 90s movies filmed around the time of the original. Not sure if they're attempt at bringing up to date with a reference to qAnon in the beginning. Won't be rushing to watch it again but glad I have seen it.

15. The original is one of my all time faves, so I was curious about the remake. Watched it drunk and that really helped.

Anjoel40 likes this.
  16. I rarely drink but I think I should have made an exception.

17. I hated the Castle Freak remake so much. It was a slog and the misogyny was beyond.

Steve003 and Andrew like this.
  18. I genuinely don't even remember half of it nn. Clearly made a good impression!

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.