Horror films. | Page 1477 | The Popjustice Forum

Horror films.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by robots need oil, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Lets get this banger up the charts ala Running Up That Hill.

2. How Do I Deal > Running Up That Hill

3. BTG

BTG

The only that comes to mind is the cast of Not Another Teen Movie in Marilyn Manson’s (ew) mansion. With Mia Kirshner in her Kathryn Merteuil drag.

Steve003 likes this.
  4. I really feel like I'm loosing my mind. I can even picture SMG on the stairs with curly hair and I remember Freddie being in it. Maybe I dreamed it because I've seen the movie 5000 times. Me still looking for evidence of this video that I will never find

[​IMG]

GodsAndMonsters likes this.
  5. THIS news AND me buying tickets to a midnight screening of this 4th of July classic at a local theater this weekend?! What a time to be alive.

johnny_tsunami and 4Roses like this.
  6. I told my American colleagues to enjoy the fireworks and not to run over any fishermen and they all looked at like like "huh?"

That cover art though? No ma'am. Hoping for some more splashes of grue in those scenes.

7. I know he like, represents sort of what happens when traumatic situations just fuck with your head. But Roger in Romero’s Dawn of the Dead really irritates me by the film’s end nn. Ken Foree is right; stop playing games with their lives just because you have a death wish!

#justzombiethings

8. With the state of our nation, nothing could be more patriotic than seeing white, straight teens slaughtered with a hook. That is why I Know What You Did With My Trunk Crabs is an American classic, forever preserved in the library of congress due to cultural significance.

9. BTG

BTG

I’m such a Bridgette Wilson-Stanpras but Elsa is such a iconic terror to Helen. Waiting to drag her at every opportunity. Passive aggressively stocking blank VHS tapes. Having zero tolerance for Julie James. A queen!

[​IMG]

10. I don't really see the point in comparing them to be honest. One of them is one of the greatest songs of all time, performed by a musical genius.

The other is Running Up That Hill.

11. The trailer for I Still Know with fake footage not used in the movie did more than most girls do in their entire careers!!

12. The first teaser trailer for I Still Know… remains the greatest piece of media ever created.

man.tis.shrimp likes this.

14. Better then the movie

Andrew, Anjoel40 and lushLuck like this.
  15. [​IMG]

16. BTG

BTG

[​IMG]

The teaser unfortunately doesn’t feature The Vocal Bible so alas, it rates a close second to the movie. It would’ve made a better opening than Julie in confession though.

17. I Still Know... is iconic in a so bad it's good way and there is nothing wrong with that. It needed more queen Nancy though and less Jack Black. Ben'ssssss SonnnI_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY! Will never not send me. They really thought they did something they certainly did do something!

johnoclock and lushLuck like this.

18. Truly they should have switched the scenes. The hook going through the confessional doesn't work at all. Also I know I'm not imagining this one but the original teaser for I Still Know....with the email that was the original ending to the first movie. It's lame so I get why it was cut but thats not online anywhere.

[​IMG]

Hopefully on the Blu-Ray.

BTG and Andrew like this.
  19. Let’s talk about Valentine next.

20. BTG

BTG

The new release does specify alternate ending so I think we’re finally going to see Ben Willis send an email. It’s so bland I can’t believe Kevin wrote it, nevermind it being shot.

Any opportunity to drag Marley and Jessica Cauffiel and praise Denise, yes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.