Horror films. | Page 1482 | The Popjustice Forum

Horror films.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by robots need oil, Jan 15, 2009.

1. I cannot get over how much they've made her and Julia Stiles look alike.

2. The trailer 2 song choices alone have me so perched for Bodies Bodies Bodies.

girlsaloudjunkie, lushLuck and Andrew like this.
  3. I just finished The Final Girl Support Group and discovered it's being made into a series, which, if they can sort out the diabolically awful characters in the first half, could be amazing.

I do wonder if Riley Sager's lawsuit-temptingly similar book, Final Girls, from a few years back will get there first though.

Andrew likes this.
  4. The Orphan: First Kill tweets talking about how they didn't use CGI on Isabelle Fuhrman... I mean yeah, we can tell! It's going to be glorious.

5. Samara Weaving in Scream 6 has my interest peaked to watch it now (along with Hayden). If rumours are true though, Neve will make a cameo (or might be wishful thinking).

'Halloween Ends' trailer July 20 too.

6. All The Colours Of The Dark 1972

asvof-2015-06-30.jpg

A woman recovering from a car accident in which she lost her unborn child finds herself pursued by a coven of devil worshipers.

I love movies about cults. The mansion sets are amazing and the opening dream sequence is very, very odd but well done.

7. I’m 30 mins into MEN and I just wanna say…

Did the trauma of seeing her husband commit s******* also affected her VISION? Cause surely she would've clocked that it was all Mr Big Dick Rory Kinnear by now. ASDOFKFEDKDD

Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
  8. Re-watching my childhood favorite Dr. Giggles.

[​IMG]

9. I just finished Men and I liked it! The ending and color palette was very Dario Argento at parts.

I couldn't tell you what the ending meant tho, but Ms Garland took me on a ride and I enjoyed it!

10. I fear that O2phan is going to be our new Malignant, girlies. And I for one cannot wait!

11. Nn I have such a thing for Jameson Parker in Prince of Darkness.
    [​IMG]
    Mustache + nips = a happy mantis shrimp.

blissteria, GimmeWork, Txetxu and 3 others like this.
  12. Despite being only being 70 minutes The Resort from 2021 crawled along at a snails pace. It’s like they made a movie with 0 ideas of what to do to fill out the runtime, absolutely terrible.

13. Malignant was added on Netflix and I just watched it. One of the most weird and scary movies I have seen in a while.

14. Flick through the dedicated thread on here, you’re in for a treat.

15. The best thread in this place

16. I'm so glad that you finally got to experience this masterpiece! Join us Little Gabriels in ha stanning thread.

17. Awww, it's not on Netflix in my country (yet). Been looking for an excuse to watch it again.

18. We must have had a feeling it was time for a Malignant resurgence, I watched it last night and it was just as fun as the first time.

GimmeWork, maneater83, Txetxu and 3 others like this.
  19. Got to see NOPE! last night.

It’s Peele’s most ambitious film for me and now my favorite of his trilogy. It’s dark, it’s complex and it’s one hell of a ride. Keke steals the entire film for me.

The only thing I will say is there is a bit of misdirect in the trailers and will probably make this film his most divisive.

20. I cannot bloody wait!

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.