Horror films. | Page 1483 | The Popjustice Forum

Horror films.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by robots need oil, Jan 15, 2009.

1. I'm shaking you guys!!!

iRelate likes this.
  2. Seeing Nope this weekend. Keke is like 75% of the reason I'm so excited. And Steven Yeun because that man is woof in everything.

3. The fact it's not being released on the UK simultaneously

4. Joy Ride (2001) was way better than I anticipated it being. Fast paced, tense & enjoyable (particularly Paul Walker’s naked scene) I’m surprised I had forgotten all about this one.

5. Doesn't give much away (yet) but this teaser is giving me H20 vibes.

6. Yeah, same in Sweden. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it to mid-August without spoiling everything for myself...

Andrew likes this.
  7. I only found this out yesterday when I went to book tickets on the Odeon website. What the fuck? I’m livid.

Andrew likes this.
  8. Dddd olde wordle UK staggering traumas reopened...

We got the first two Screams six months after the US, I Know What You Did Last Summer at Christmas!? and Urban Legend seven months later. Apparently Jaws was released in the UK on Christmas Day 1975.

DangerousHun and Roey_says like this.
  9. Vacancy with Luke Wilson & Kate Beckinsale starts off a little rough (do horror creators really think we want to watch 25 minutes of characters snapping at each other?) but when the plot thickens it actually gets pretty terrifying. A really fun cat & mouse type horror. And despite not really having all that much gore parts of it are brutal to watch. I’m enjoying my 2000’s horror kick this week.

10. I think Vacancy is great. Unlike The Strangers (as good as it is) I never felt like the characters should easily be able to survive and they didn’t really make any unrealistic or stupid decisions, which is rare in those kind of horror movies.

Conan, lushLuck and Duppe like this.

11. People on Twitter really just say anything huh.

12. Does Halloween, The Fog & The Thing ring any bells?

blissteria, thommyh, tylerc and 5 others like this.

13. WORMS.

14. In his flop era alright!

15. I truly can't stop laughing.

Burzum, blissteria, thommyh and 21 others like this.
  16. Vacancy is severely underrated and, after numerous times watching it over the years, never gets old. A delightful, tight little thriller.

And thinking 'a cult classic ≠ a great film'.... mess.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
  17. Prince of Darkness needs to be fully reevaluated as one of Carpenter's greatest films and a stone-cold horror classic.

Here in this essay, I will

18. He's one of us Lil Skinless Mirror Sluts @johnny_tsunami
    [​IMG]

19. I was utterly on the verge of spiraling… and then I heard about the news of Orphan 2, and now my depression is cured.

Esther left me absolutely wigless back in 2009, she was the talk of the school. Singlehandedly destroying the lives of everyone she came into contact with, convincing everyone’s she’s a literal child whilst simultaneously slaughtering nuns and setting fire to treehouses, all whilst slaying with those bows in her hair? That’s camp. That’s everything we want and need. Is there anyone who does it quite like her? I think not.

He, thommyh, GodsAndMonsters and 10 others like this.
  20. Esther called me ugly and asked me to murder an injured bird and I said "thank you."

He, thommyh, GodsAndMonsters and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.