Horror films

I watched Last Night In Soho last night and thoroughly enjoyed it, the production is quite good and just what I would expect from Edgar Wright. I was captivated by both leads, although I have to admit that Anya Taylor-Joy stole the show. I liked the dose of horror, although I have to admit that I didn't care much for the twist at the end, but anyway, I was already hooked on the story, protagonists and general look, so it didn't affect me at all, the story just shines more at the beginning.

I watched Last Night In Soho last night and thoroughly enjoyed it, the production is quite good and just what I would expect from Edgar Wright. I was captivated by both leads, although I have to admit that Anya Taylor-Joy stole the show. I liked the dose of horror, although I have to admit that I didn't care much for the twist at the end, but anyway, I was already hooked on the story, protagonists and general look, so it didn't affect me at all, the story just shines more at the beginning.

Best bit was Queen Cilla on the soundtrack

Terrifier was misogynistic TRASH.

Truly. I would maybe be willing to give the director the benefit of the doubt but the short film is even more misogynistic. It's his thing I guess. Sucks because I think Art the Clown is a great character and deserves better movies.