Horror films. | Page 1498 | The Popjustice Forum

Horror films.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by robots need oil, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Seeing Bodies x3 on Wednesday and am so perched. My first horror in theaters since X.

2. This made me scream.
    No this title belongs to Mawignant but yes First Kill comes in at a close second!

Pink Frost, lushLuck, wodny and 3 others like this.
  3. I watched Last Night In Soho last night and thoroughly enjoyed it, the production is quite good and just what I would expect from Edgar Wright. I was captivated by both leads, although I have to admit that Anya Taylor-Joy stole the show. I liked the dose of horror, although I have to admit that I didn't care much for the twist at the end, but anyway, I was already hooked on the story, protagonists and general look, so it didn't affect me at all, the story just shines more at the beginning.

iRelate, thommyh, Hyrulian and 4 others like this.
  4. Went to the Cineworld Unlimited screening of Bodies Bodies Bodies tonight and had a blast.

5. Best bit was Queen Cilla on the soundtrack

unnameable, lushLuck and Anjoel40 like this.
  6. BTG

BTG

Keep it.

thommyh, aux, TeamDorinda!! and 2 others like this.
  7. It's a no from me.

thommyh, aux and BTG like this.
  8. I feel like they have been shoving Terrifier 2 upon us for 87 years and they’ve ONLY just released the trailer?!

Hudweiser and johnny_tsunami like this.
  9. So unnecessary

Andrew and sesita like this.
  10. Terrifier was misogynistic TRASH.

11. Ms Watts loves an English Language remake

12. From the director of The Night House.

lushLuck, Steve003, sesita and 3 others like this.
  13. FINALLY. I can’t wait for this.

SHYGUY likes this.
  14. The way I RAN to that trailer for…nothing.

Thanks for letting us know a date I guess?

burzacott, SHYGUY and lushLuck like this.
  15. Anjoel40, BTG, Andrew and 1 other person like this.
  16. I was gonna say this. She has done two of these useless remakes so far after Funny Games.

She really peaked at Mulholland Drive + 21 Grams days.

17. Truly. I would maybe be willing to give the director the benefit of the doubt but the short film is even more misogynistic. It's his thing I guess. Sucks because I think Art the Clown is a great character and deserves better movies.

18. Dear Dead Delilah 1972

MV5BMTA3YTlhOWEtMDQzMS00M.jpg
    A d-grade Baby Jane/Hush Hush rip off but more bloody. It was quite fun if a bit silly.

Agnes Moorehead's last feature film.

The director wrote the novel the Brian DePalma film The Fury.

Burzum, LetsGetToIt and Andrew like this.
  19. For years I imagined I had seen this when it was transmitted. It was such an off the wall show for UK TV to do, I felt like I'd made it up that it happened until the internet confirmed it existed a few years ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.