Horror films

He/They
Just caught Isolation (2005).
I do enjoy an an Irish horror (we need more of them), and this small farmbased slice of eco-monster horror does disappoint. We need more horrors when something might be hiding in a shitty bog.

he/him/basic cishomo
Just caught Isolation (2005).
I do enjoy an an Irish horror (we need more of them), and this small farmbased slice of eco-monster horror does disappoint. We need more horrors when something might be hiding in a shitty bog.
Ooooh I like how this sounds! Lemme see if my gringo ass has access to this.

What was the book's ending? I mean I can Google it, but I would like the owner of Bluestone Manor to explain to me dd

In the book Marin only eats boys she gets too close to, and she can’t help it. Her and Lee don’t fall in love until the end of the book and when they finally share a bed she’s worried about not being able to control herself. The book then ends with her waking up to find she has, in fact, eaten Lee.

I’m probably not explaining it well but in the context of the book’s story it’s so sad and it truly destroyed me dd I feel like the film didn’t catch that with its new story.

rhony-dorinda.gif

Watched Tobe Hopper's The Mangler. For a movie about a possessed laundry press this.....could have been worse? The gore effects were great, the CGI at the end hilariously bad and Robert England was serving CAMP!

She/Her
In the book Marin only eats boys she gets too close to, and she can’t help it. Her and Lee don’t fall in love until the end of the book and when they finally share a bed she’s worried about not being able to control herself. The book then ends with her waking up to find she has, in fact, eaten Lee.

I’m probably not explaining it well but in the context of the book’s story it’s so sad and it truly destroyed me dd I feel like the film didn’t catch that with its new story.

rhony-dorinda.gif
This ending is BETTER eventho more harrowing!