Horror films

I have seen The Shining obviously, I guess it's the way the 2 hours are spent. I've watched Scream 2 maybe 20 times in the last two or three years and that is a packed 2 hours, so it's just a taste thing.

Feast from 2005 is such a fun watch! The seemingly endless cast of characters is a hoot to watch, I had no idea who was going to survive or die next. It’s obviously on a budget, but I feel the creators did a fantastic job within their means, some really fun gore & action in this. The whole movie is on YouTube for free.

Saw this in the cinema as a double bill recently. I had seen it years and years ago but couldn’t remember it but yeesh it’s a painful movie to sit through, but I can’t deny some amazing elements of camp.

The madame of the brothel. The red lights. Sally Hardesty’s terrible wig! A pre-Halloween Kyle Richards trapped under a porch for most of the runtime.

The main issues was the killer was boring, one dimensional and annoying. There was no back story or anything interesting about him or his motivations. And the cast and crew seem very coked up.

Happy Saint Jason's Day!

zyptklgj86ta1.gif

Off to a screening of the OG film tonight with a friend who's never seen it! Cannot wait for Mrs V. to start talking in her squeaky voice.

Happy Saint Jason's Day!

zyptklgj86ta1.gif

Off to a screening of the OG film tonight with a friend who's never seen it! Cannot wait for Mrs V. to start talking in her squeaky voice.

Nothing better than seeing it with someone who has no idea it isn’t Jason.

My friend kept asking why everyone was so trusting of the POV killer when it’s a 7 foot zombie wearing a hockey mask.

When I was younger I was obsessed with seeing Carrie because I loved the book so much, but it was impossible to find a copy of it for some reason, so I spent £20 on a VHS of The Rage: Carrie 2 just because I’d heard it had flashbacks of the original and I was desperate to see SOMETHING.

Speaking of which, I’ve just “acquired” a copy of this rip off of Carrie with snakes