Horror films

I believe we’re talking about different ‘Fear’ films. Myself and @Hudvar are talking about the 1990 thriller with Ally Sheddy who plays a psychic tracking a killer, who is also psychic. Camp and was quite scary to 10 year old me.

I believe you are referring to the also great 1996 ‘Fear’, during which Mark Whalberg fingers Reece Witherspoon on a rollercoaster. That’s not my most memorable scene though. I can never get over the dogs head being pushed through the doggie door.

I believe we’re talking about different ‘Fear’ films. Myself and @Hudvar are talking about the 1990 thriller with Ally Sheddy who plays a psychic tracking a killer, who is also psychic. Camp and was quite scary to 10 year old me.
But this ^ Fear has some camptastic moments too. The bitchy flight attendant and when she stabs the table at the dinner with the posh people.

I’m not convinced that Screenrant’s awful articles aren’t just AI generated these days.

Per McKendrick's comments, it seems like the sequel is on the right track to actually improve on the original. By focusing more on the overall tension built by The Fisherman's return instead of solely relying on the thrills of his kills, it can not only give some better character growth for such fan-favorites as Jennifer Love Hewitt's Julie and Freddie Prinze Jr.'s Ray. A "less is more" approach can also help the sequel lean in to the whodunnit nature of the slasher, keeping audiences curious as to whether Ben Willis is truly back or if someone else is donning The Fisherman suit.

Who on earth thinks the original relied on the thrills of his kills? It’s remarkably bloodless for its time. There’s like four onscreen deaths and they’re in the last half hour.

He/Him
I’m not convinced that Screenrant’s awful articles aren’t just AI generated these days.

Who on earth thinks the original relied on the thrills of his kills? It’s remarkably bloodless for its time. There’s like four onscreen deaths and they’re in the last half hour.
The use of commas is very ChatGPT. In roughly the same place, in every sentence? Suspicious.

Thought You’re Killing Me was only ok. I liked the lead actress a lot, but the first 2/3 of the movie was a little boring. It did get better towards the end when the action really picked up, it would have benefited from going harder sooner.