Horror films

Why did I confuse this with Swimfan? Incidentally still need to watch Swimfan!
Oh girl let me tell you I wore that VHS out and it wasn't for the plot (it's still good though).
Jesse-Bradford-Swimfan.JPG

he/him/basic cishomo
Okay for all my Rugrats sluts who are also horror lovers, I stumbled upon this while avoiding sleep because I'm terrified for tomorrow and beyond, and I got chills.
1000041639.png
I mean, could you imagine!?! Done perfectly, of course: it would need to capture the essence of the original show in a way that I'm not sure filmmakers are capable of in 2024. Like definitely not the hacks doing these newly public domain horrors now please!!

I realize now that this episode was the first thing I ever saw on TV that scared me, actually.

Okay for all my Rugrats sluts who are also horror lovers, I stumbled upon this while avoiding sleep because I'm terrified for tomorrow and beyond, and I got chills.
I mean, could you imagine!?! Done perfectly, of course: it would need to capture the essence of the original show in a way that I'm not sure filmmakers are capable of in 2024. Like definitely not the hacks doing these newly public domain horrors now please!!

I realize now that this episode was the first thing I ever saw on TV that scared me, actually.
Rugrats definitely had some hidden dark moments, especially one like this. So poignant and scary.

I will be intrigued what is the next big thing that will make me even more scared of!

1 = Airplanes
2 = Motorways with vehicles carrying logs
3 = Rollercoasters
4 = Nascar Racing
5 = Bridge

aux

he/him
I'm watching Deadstream, the quote unquote spiritual sequel to Host. As a fan of Host (and a lot of screencast horrors), I can't help but be extremely disappointed by this. The format of the movie itself is brilliant: a livestream with a chat on the side; but, the narrative and the main character just completely ruin this for me. I've never seen a main character be this irritating. The lead character is straight up a MAGA, anti-vax caricature who sings in a car for living... It just completely takes me out.