Horror films

Just finished Late Night with the Devil. I enjoyed it quite a bit but
I think it would have been more of a gag if it just ended when the telecast cut off (ya know, when her head was split open and she was killing everyone) since the last few minutes didn’t really add much and felt a bit week.

Just finished Late Night with the Devil. I enjoyed it quite a bit but
I think it would have been more of a gag if it just ended when the telecast cut off (ya know, when her head was split open and she was killing everyone) since the last few minutes didn’t really add much and felt a bit week.
I wish we got...

...more of Lily's story.

Her character needed to be fleshed out more. Like why was she the sole survivor? What exactly was she possessed by, a demon.....or the leader of the cult. What kind of demon?

Maybe this was explained, I watched it at 2am pretty sleepy and dazed....

Watched Infested on Shudder. Definitely freaky enough for the scared of spider girlies like me yet it was lacking something to make it a complete slam dunk I expected based on all the good reviews. Still worth a watch for sure. Also the director (who's going to be doing an Evil Dead spinoff) can feel free to direct me anytime....

kGGvOgUDtcRn7rkpE2dyNhx1Q8a.jpg

Watched Infested on Shudder. Definitely freaky enough for the scared of spider girlies like me yet it was lacking something to make it a complete slam dunk I expected based on all the good reviews. Still worth a watch for sure. Also the director (who's going to be doing an Evil Dead spinoff) can feel free to direct me anytime....

I need you to get a grip!!
on his D
many times

Yes, it was very good. It's definitely the best spider invasion movie since 'Arachnophobia', which it was a cross between that, Rec and Attack The Block. Considering the action gets going very quickly, it manages to keep it tense all throughout. Slightly lacking likeability of the characters but the actors were great. It is a bit too long, it could have shaved about 10 minutes off.

Last edited:
He/him
Ugh Footprints on the Moon is so so so stunning. Was expecting it to be a middle of the road giallo but this perfectly nails that feeling you get after waking up from a nightmare. Florinda Bolkan as a loner translator who sports an androgynous haircut... Queen!
Screenshot_2024-04-26-23-51-38-553.jpeg
I screamed when the twist I had made up in my head as a joke turned out to be real, but it's used surprisingly effective here. Proof that talent always wins!

We nearly caught Abigail last night but the times were shonky so ended up seeing Boy Kills World, which is plausibly the worst film I’ve seen on the big screen in a long time.

Rmx

He/Him/His
I've seen a lot of ads for Tarot on Insta. I can't decide if it looks really shit or quite good. What do you guys think?

I've seen a lot of ads for Tarot on Insta. I can't decide if it looks really shit or quite good. What do you guys think?
I have a feeling it’ll be bad, but I agree there’s something about it. I’m going!

(I also think it’ll be the biggest horror hit of the year so far)

She/Her/Queen

Scare me into submission, DADDY.

He’s honestly too hot. Let me watch Infested.