Horror films

I seen Shudder had a sequel to 1994's Nightwatch so I thought I would watch the original (since I've only seen the Ewan McGregor remake by the same director) it was excellent. The scene in the apartment with the gloves....cinema! Can't wait to watch the sequel.

I seen Shudder had a sequel to 1994's Nightwatch so I thought I would watch the original (since I've only seen the Ewan McGregor remake by the same director) it was excellent. The scene in the apartment with the gloves....cinema! Can't wait to watch the sequel.
I really enjoyed the sequel too. It only occurred to me halfway through the first one, it was Jamie Lannister from GOT.

Frozen (2010) did not hold up. I remember enjoying this movie when it first came out, but it’s just not very good. Awful characters, a thin storyline, nonsensical character decisions, plot points that don’t have any realism (why would a chairlift wire be sharp enough to cut your hands…you can literally see in the movie that it’s not sharp at all) and overall a poorly thought out story. Fourteen year old me needed to get some taste.

Frozen (2010) did not hold up. I remember enjoying this movie when it first came out, but it’s just not very good. Awful characters, a thin storyline, nonsensical character decisions, plot points that don’t have any realism (why would a chairlift wire be sharp enough to cut your hands…you can literally see in the movie that it’s not sharp at all) and overall a poorly thought out story. Fourteen year old me needed to get some taste.
So thought you were talking about the Disney animated film!

The 10,000 Maniacs remake may be THE best ever "watch this dumb horror film with friends and laugh" movie. Lin Shaye and Faggot In A Sweater are so iconic together.

The fact that it was released in the era of EVERYTHING GETS A SEQUEL BECAUSE BLOCKBUSTER EXISTS!! and it too got it's very own follow up...

I love that weird period of time.

Girl at the Window - a strange is-it-trying-to-be-funny? Aussie serial killer/slasher pic/Disturbia knock-off with a cast so small there's no possible way to disguise the identity of the wackadoo. Radha Mitchell = wasted.

The First Omen was great. Different tonally to the other films (as expected) but managed to remain creepy nonetheless. Might have liked a few more deaths although they might have felt shoe horned in. Rather cheeky having a Boney M track from 1976 in 1971 but I get why. Hope we get that sequel it sets up.