Horror films. | Page 686 | The Popjustice Forum

Horror films.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by robots need oil, Jan 15, 2009.

1. It’s The Bone Collector. That film terrified me when I was younger.

The taxi driver thing reminded me of Sherlock (currently watching season 1 of Luther as well).

lushLuck likes this.
  2. Watching "Ginger Snaps" and living my best life.

3. Recent shit:

Victor Crowley: Actually loads of fun, but entirely stupid.
    Insidious - The Last Key: How was this the highest earning of the series?
    Hell Fest: Every second was predictable but it was nicely enough put together with a couple of tense moments.

johnny_tsunami and P'NutButter like this.
  4. I've watched a couple of random horrors, the first Kolobos was hilariously bad but had a good premise and the other was Oculus, which was bloody brilliant in every way.

5. This looks.......tasteful.

Steve003 likes this.
  6. Mess. Looks like Wolves at the Door 2.0

Steve003 likes this.
  7. Oh Hillary.

8. I love Kolobos. "The Slaughterhouse Factor Part 3: Death Strikes Thrice." / "How about a nice hot cup of shut the fuck up?"

Weird ass ending though.

P'NutButter and silkandskin like this.
  9. Arrow are doing a restoration of Kolobos this year and I’m super surprised but super excited because it’s a blast despite how low budget it is.

Anjoel40 likes this.
  10. I was about to say that myself, MY DVD copy is a bit haggard, so glad it's coming to Blu Ray. I like it too, it's not perfect but still fun despite the budget.

11. Hereditary was TRASH.

I don’t get the hype at all?

12. It was brilliant. One of the most engaging horror film in years.

13. The hype itself has killed the film’s quality for a lot of people tbh. I saw it in the first few days and was blown away. Showed it to my sister over Christmas and she just shrugged at the end and moaned it wasn’t as scary as everyone had said it would be.

Rei Ayanami, lushLuck and Bobbyrae like this.
  14. Uno

Uno

Hulu's Into The Dark series was a pretty big let down. I expected more coming from Blumhouse.

15. I didn't care for Hereditary, though Toni is exquisite in it.

16. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Administrator

Just watched zombie flick The Night Eats the World, on Netflix. Highly recommended!

ZombieJam and Remorque like this.
  17. What even is the Haunted series on Netflix though????

Duly noted. I love me a good zombie movie.

SockMonkey likes this.
  18. The Possession of Hannah Grace had a weak story line and the scares didn't pop. I'd recommend The Autopsy of Jane Doe with Brian Cox and Emile Hirsch, which has a similar-ish premise but much better than the former.

Terminus likes this.
  19. I really wanted to see The Possession of Hannah Grace but Cineworld aren't showing it and the nearest Vue is a couple of hours away. Boo. (I know, UK person's problems, there's someone who lives a 6 hour drive from the nearest movie screen thinking I should shut up)

20. Man, that opening to Ghost Ship is beyond. The rest of the film is (enjoyable) dog shit but that first five minutes is so good. The imagery of the woman’s torso trying to grab her own legs haunted me for ages when I first saw it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.