Horror films. | Page 774 | The Popjustice Forum

Horror films.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by robots need oil, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Great to see they brought the original mask into it. I take it Paris is the opening kill.

-tastic and ohaimanabu like this.
  2. I was just thinking about how phenomenal The Others's ending is earlier. The sheer "wait...fuck" when that particular edit hits. You know exactly the one I'm talking about.

3. Uno

Uno

Glad to see Scream is returning even after the two “meh” seasons.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  4. OMG it went From MTV to VH1? Doesn't look bad though.

How weird, I was just Googling around for news on that the other day and could only find the writer saying it'll never happen.

Don't bother with the P-cut, it just goes down a blind alley of Druid ceremonies n' shit.

ohaimanabu and Anjoel40 like this.
  5. Glad to see Scream season 3 finally seeing the light of day. It's been collecting dust for over two years now.

Good that they figured out the legal ramifications.

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  6. Re-watching Seed of Chucky and if you fast forward through the scenes of Glen by himself(herself?) it's not that bad. They went for a complete campy, meta comedy and Jennifer playing herself is amazing. My least favorite one but still fun.

[​IMG]

7. God, it's so twisted... and feels so real.

Anjoel40 and Terminus like this.
  8. Okay. I hated the whole idea of a Scream TV series and although seasons 1 and 2 weren't terrible, I felt the cast let it down, as did a lot of the writing plus THAT mask...

THIS... looks friggin' cool. I really hope it's gonna be good. I'm a bit perplexed by some of the 'actors' but... let's see. I hope this actually does well and maybe helps to give us a new Scream movie. I wonder if they will link it to the movies or the other seasons?

Why did it move to VH1 though?

Chris Lala likes this.
  9. It’s a reboot so completely separate to the other seasons

johnny_tsunami and aux like this.
  10. I just hope this new one is more violent and explicit, I enjoyed the previous seasons but they felt very decaffeinated.

Chris Lala likes this.
  11. Oh my God drop it we’re never getting another Scream film.

Hudweiser likes this.
  12. Scream 4 was flawless, I'm ok with it being the last one.

lushLuck and Aidan like this.
  13. The Scream re-boot looks like a delicious mess.

14. I hate that I really want to watch it!

15. Went to an early screening of "Annabelle: Comes Home" last night. It decided to rain terribly so the thunders added to the movie honestly. I would say it's decent. Nothing new, very predictable and almost unnecessary but better The Nun. The Warrens honestly serve glorified cameo, the three girls carry the movie surprisingly but other than that, nothing much aside from it. Typical jump scares you can spot a mile away, the entities are faceless (hoping to spawn more spinoffs) and the ending is so rushed you almost feel a swerve coming but it doesn't happen.

johnny_tsunami and aux like this.
  16. Annabelle: Creation was honestly way better than it had any right to be, so this doesn't surprise me. I'm still probably going to check it out. I felt the weakest part of the Conjuring 2 was its own rushed ending. It felt like...OO, MAGIC NAME! OO, SCARY DEMON MOUTH!! OO, BROKEN WINDOW!! OO, SCREAMING!!! The end.

Chris Lala likes this.
  17. I still find saying one's name defeats the evil so underwhelming. Though I do love Conjuring 2 more than the original for some reason. The ending was very meh to me though.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  18. The new season of Scream actually looks kind of good in a trash sort of way. Enough for me to watch all 6 episodes in a day when horrifically hungover anyway.

Hi, please shut the fuck up!! I've planted many a seed over the last 8 years for a Scream 5 and one of them will come to harvest!

19. A Scream flick from you would be everything, so carry on, boo.

Robsolete likes this.
  20. I'm unsure what horror tropes Scream 5 could turn on its head, at this point. They already haphazardly tried to skewer found footage and the internet in Scream 4.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.