Horror films. | Page 795 | The Popjustice Forum

Horror films.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by robots need oil, Jan 15, 2009.

1. As long as they do it right, I’m happy with a trilogy

2. Didn’t they use that clip in one of the trailers?

3. With Scream being a Weinstein movie, I dread to think what Neve must have gone through.

4. The Thing (2011) apparently had a lot of brilliant practical effects before the studio wrecked it with a CGI makeover. The dnding was changed too. There's a video on YouTube and the effects look amazing. And yet the studio went with...what they went with.

5. I genuinely don't understand the logic behind it. Like, the effects were already done. Surely it was just more cost to CGI over it?

johnny_tsunami and Anjoel40 like this.
  6. Two more Halloween sequels announced and none for Friday The 13th. My teenage self is fuming. The Friday The 13th lawsuit needs to end ASAP so Jason can get back to doing what he does best.

The director/writer of part 6, Jason Lives has said he has written a script which is a direct sequel to his entry in the franchise. I love Part 6 so please make this happen.

4Roses and ohaimanabu like this.
  7. It's even more frustrating because The Thing (2011) had some very stomach-churning creature concepts such as the monster "absorbing" its victims slowly while they are still fully conscious (attaching it to that poor guy's head) and that face-splitting effect in the helicopter. I would have loved to have seen those concepts executed with practical effects.

8. Amazing. Can’t wait, what a pair of great titles.

Anjoel40 and Aidan like this.
  9. I'm addicted to Christopher Lee and his portrayal of Dracula. What an amazing actor who lived an amazing life.

Kirkland, Anjoel40 and johnny_tsunami like this.
  10. [​IMG]
    The things women are asked to do to promote a movie

11. BTG

BTG

And only one of these actresses having more than three scenes.

It’s weird to see Tori involved in any way in the promo of this movie.

12. Knowing Tori Spelling, she probably turned up uninvited.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    LP, Querelle Mix, ibelieve and 17 others like this.
  13. "HI GUYS!"

14. I always remember debate on if it was Jada Pinkett or Courtney Cox on the Scream 2 cover? I always thought it was clearly Courtney's floating head. Also I wish queen SMG was on the cover they used most of the time. She was on it in some of the print ads. I used to post these on my wall as a kid. Iconic.

[​IMG]

I miss the 90's.

R27, DiscoRobot, tylerc904 and 4 others like this.
  15. Urgh Scream 2 though. What a sequel. There's days when I think I enjoy it even more than the first.

tylerc904, Robsolete, Salami and 7 others like this.
  16. Wait, wait, wait. It’s definitely Jada, no? You can tell by the eyebrows.

I swear Sarah was on the poster at one point, and I think I had one, but I can’t for the life of me find any evidence of it.

Scream 2 though. What a sequel. What a movie. What a mood.

17. Maybe it is Jada afterall? I've been living a lie? Scream 2 really is that bitch though. Especially Gale at her absolute most savage and those streaks! "Do not fuck with me!"

18. "I just wanna CATCH THIS FUCKER!"

S2 Gale is amazing. Seriously a great film and I also agree that it rivals the original, and at some times bests it depending on my mood.

lushLuck and Steve003 like this.
  19. You can't beat the chase scene with Gale in the sound booth... Classic, classic stuff. Even Scream didn't have anything as nerve-wrecking as that.

stuaw, Robsolete, Steve003 and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.