Horror films. | Page 841 | The Popjustice Forum

Horror films.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by robots need oil, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Ummm so I Spit On Your Grave 2 may be the most disgusting, gory film I have ever seen. Good LORD.

#teamdodd! likes this.
  2. "This is the gayest thing...and we did Xanadu last month." Iconic.

3. Started watching Marianne on Netflix last night and am throughly enjoying it so far. Some of the character moments/non-horror comes across as a little goofy but the horror moments are very well done. I’ve been on the edge of my seat throughout the first 2 episodes, hope it keeps up throughout the season.

The scene in the second episode where the witch calls the assistant when she’s in the house alone is literally the thing of nightmares.

maikos87 and Dreampopboy like this.
  4. Currently watching Ma and the Missi Pyle moment just shook me!

5. I saw it at Frightfest and the cast did a little Q&A beforehand and were so proud of it and then...it played.

The third one has a moment that tops absolutely anything from it though.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  6. The metal rod?
    [​IMG]

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  7. I was thinking of the blowjob.

[​IMG]

Chris Lala and johnny_tsunami like this.
  8. Oh my God. I forgot about...THAT scene. Good God.
    The NOISES as she hammered the rod into his hole AGGGGHHHH. Still, nothing is more disgusting than her rubbing poo into the guy's infected wounds in the second one! What the Christ. How do people think of this stuff???
    I Spit On Your Grave: Deja Vu may also be one of the worst things I've ever seen.

Chris Lala and #teamdodd! like this.
  9. The original Don't Be Afraid of the Dark is coming to Blu-Ray from Warner Archive Collection.

10. I’d erased that from my mind, like I did with all of A Serbian Film. Jesus.

johnny_tsunami and #teamdodd! like this.
  11. A Serbian Film was so desperate to be shocking, it just ended up being stupid and laughable.

12. Agreed. It tried so hard to be edgy and disturbing that it was just laughable and cringe-inducing. Much like everything related to The Human Flopipede.

13. So glad these themes are being addressed for what they were - so many twats online making homophobic comments for years about it being a gay propaganda film when it's littered with such clear anti-gay sentiment! It's great how it's become a gay anthem of a horror film in spite of itself.

I still live for it though, it's genuinely one of the scariest in the series.

Chris Lala and johnny_tsunami like this.
  14. BTG

BTG

To celebrate The Emancipation of Mark Patton, she’s watching Nightmare 2 today.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    #teamdodd! and johnny_tsunami like this.
  15. Maybe I will celebrate it being Monday by watching this!

Also, not them doing this to Lisa Webber on the poster:
    [​IMG]
    Meryl Streep would nevah.

16. BTG

BTG

I screamed!

Truly, what more could you want in a horror movie? Sweaty men, leather, Freddy at his creepiest, Meryl in one of her earliest roles and gay themes.

[​IMG]

I love queers.

17. It just needed one more awesome nightmare sequence to match up to that school bus opening. It's a short film as it is, so they could've lobbed in another random victim.

18. Flop final girl Nancy writing in her diary:
    [​IMG]

Meryl Streep reading and laughing at Nancy's stupid-ass diary:
    [​IMG]

19. BTG

BTG

!!!!!!!!

I was going to say! Yas, read her shitty, Johnny Depp, masturbatory fantasy to filth. Yas, hide it behind Probe.

20. Sid Haig has died.

Did anybody see 3 From Hell? I’ve never really been a Rob Zombie fan.

Anjoel40 and johnny_tsunami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.