Horror films. | Page 923 | The Popjustice Forum

Horror films.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by robots need oil, Jan 15, 2009.

1. No thanks

2. The Thing with a blumhouse budget?!

3. I remember loving Dark Castle's "Whiteout" starring Kate Beckinsale and thinking it's the best "The Thing" remake we have never gotten. Of course that was eleven years ago and I haven't seen it since, might have been not as good as I remembered.

4. Dark Castle made some decent low-end fare. I think they did Godsend and Gothika, which were both objectively pants, yet entertainingly predictable.

ohaimanabu, stuaw and kermit_the_frog like this.
  5. Gothika is AMAZING (if you abandon logic, reason and just marvel at Halle and Penelope demolishing the scenery)

Rei Ayanami and stuaw like this.
  6. BTG

BTG

I literally watched Gothika this weekend. You can tell it’s been ripped to sheds (what is the point of RDJ?) but Halle sells it.

7. [​IMG]

This poster still leaves me gaggeD

8. I just rewatched Alien Covenant on Bluray and I enjoyed it the second time around.

Horror sci fi in space might be next favourite genre after horror itself.

9. BTG

BTG

ALERT! The Horror Channel is airing I Still Know What You Did Last Summer just this moment, which will now join Urban Legend in their regular rotation. What a time to be a queer.

10. Watched Fear (1996) last night for the first time in a while and the part with the doggy door has me shook every time.

11. Fear is one of the best additions to that popular "from hell" subgenre (others I love include Fatal Attraction, Single White Female and The Hand That Rocks The Cradle).

I think the rollercoaster scene was one of my teen sexual awakenings, I mean who wouldn't want to get fingered by Mark Wahlberg?

12. I'd also throw Pacific Heights in with the best of the "from hell" genre.

Andrew.L, Anjoel40 and -tastic like this.
  13. If not only just for the location and that house.

Dreampopboy likes this.
  14. Just got my Steelbook of “Slumber Party Massacre” in the mail and pre-ordered the original “My Bloody Valentine.” Hoping to get the latter by Valentine’s Day.

Dreampopboy and Andrew.L like this.
  15. Lets not forget this iconic "thriller"

[​IMG]

4Roses, ohaimanabu, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  16. And this one:

Lioncourt, Anjoel40, Steve003 and 4 others like this.
  17. They released a box set of all of them recently. I think there’s 4 or 5.

Anjoel40 and Andrew.L like this.
  18. I'm a bad gay for forgetting about Poison Ivy. I was obsessed with it when it came out. Drew is coming for Daddy Skerritt.

19. Saw The Lighthouse and I was... disappointed? I don’t think I enjoyed it very much.

Andrew.L likes this.
  20. So I read some stuff thats in Halloween Kills.

[​IMG]

October can't come soon enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.