Horror films. | Page 964 | The Popjustice Forum

Horror films.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by robots need oil, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Bruh I don’t think I’ve ever seen more than like 10 minutes of UL2 on showtime

Andrew.L and lushLuck like this.
  2. BTG

BTG

The Descent is on and just fuck Sarah.

stuaw, Andrew.L, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  3. Y’all really do too much with Urban Legend 2 and Jessica Cauffiel

ohaimanabu likes this.
  4. I'm so glad we're Little Junosters.

stuaw, sesita, Andrew.L and 4 others like this.
  5. BTG

BTG

Beth had it coming.

stuaw, sesita, johnny_tsunami and 3 others like this.
  6. suitechicguy likes this.
  7. I checked out the list and for me personally I would say yes to all of them. They are all some really good horror/suspense movies.

Andrew.L and Judy Jetson Hooker like this.
  8. +1.

They are memorable quotes for me. These sort of things are subjective and more often than not, generational.

9. Thanks horror gurus, I’ll include them in my list!

suitechicguy likes this.
  10. I love how people have re-evaluated the original Pet Semetary into the classic it always was, in light of the redo.

suitechicguy likes this.
  11. I have always loved the original one. I was excited for the remake but it was very disappointing.

Andrew.L likes this.
  12. BTG

BTG

Any list without:

is irrelevant.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  13. Me I am flop because I’ve seen the remake but never the original. ANNA OPP

14. This saddens me

Lioncourt and Judy Jetson Hooker like this.
  15. Has anyone seen Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark?

16. Yes, in theaters. I thought it was genuinely awful. The only effective scare is the scarecrow and even that sequence was ruined. The film is cheesy, the kids are obnoxious and the tone is off the whole time.

stuaw, xOJakeXo, Steve003 and 3 others like this.
  17. I did. It was pretty good for a PG-13 movie. I like the effects in it. I might be a little biased though as the books came out when I was younger and I was a fan of them. I even had to buy one from the library for almost $100 because I forgot to return it and I kept hiding the late notices from my parents.....until the mailman delivered a certified letter from the library when we were in our pool ....busted. Boy kids are stupid hahahahaha.

Anyway got sidetracked but I think you should give it a go.

18. I enjoyed it; I read the books as a kid, so maybe it was more fan-service for me.
    It's basically Goosebumps for the kids who are going to grow into horror fans.

lushLuck likes this.
  19. Thanks, guys. It looks like a fun and easy watch. I was thinking of downloading from Prime but maybe I'll wait to see if it comes on Netflix.

20. Uno

Uno

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.