How can these ads go away? | The Popjustice Forum

How can these ads go away?

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by Vasilios, Oct 26, 2020.

1. These?
    Adblock used to hide them but not anymore and it's driving me nuts.
    HELP

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 09.38.59.png

2. Use AdGuard for Safari; AdBlock has been shitty for a few years now. Once you install AdGuard, turn it on in the browser and it should block the ads you mentioned.

Vasilios likes this.
  3. Forum skin 17 often helps too.

Vasilios, kal and berserkboi like this.
  4. Is Forum Skin 17 playing up again? Every time the new page loads (or I post), the screen flashes, and scrolls down to the Facebook window which has a fit. "Your Request Couldn't Be Processed".

HeartSwells and lob0to like this.
  5. Same, it's driving me insane.

Eric Generic likes this.
  6. Yeah, it's really annoying, not sure what's caused the Facebook plug in to cause issues. You can use the little arrows on the bottom right to go straight back to the top of the page if that helps.

Eric Generic likes this.
  7. Oh, this has FINALLY been fixed (or just rectified itself). Yay. It was driving me to distraction, with all the extra screen movement and arrow-clicking for every page load.

8. uBlock Origin is the maker of the original AdBlock extensions stuff, which is crap now, got bought, allows ads for money, doesn't work a lot, etc. uBlock is of course the superior one. Should solve your issues!

tea likes this.
  9. the fuck

[​IMG]

10. You need to take the s out of https:// when embedding imgur images.

And wow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.