How I Met Your Father

The characters are cute and the stories are fine but I just can't seem to fall in love with this show, as much as I would like to.

We deserved Lizzie 2.0.

Hilary has been absolutely killing it these past couple episodes. This show is such a star vehicle for her. She's getting so good at physical comedy too.

Francia Raisa is just lovely as Valentina. I'm so glad she's besties with Hil in real life.

The cast is gelling amazingly well. Ellen has become a standout character. And I need more Sid in my life. He's so fine.

The latest episode is already a classic.

"It's just a little brush."

I kind of find this show fascinating. It’s like a 2006 mid series replacement comedy that got cancelled after 6 episodes. The humour, the situations, the 30 year olds who behave NOTHING like actual 30 year olds… the whole thing is so diabolical, yet there is buried underneath something somewhat endearing. The show would be 10 times better if Charlie and Ellen were dropped.

I kind of find this show fascinating. It’s like a 2006 mid series replacement comedy that got cancelled after 6 episodes. The humour, the situations, the 30 year olds who behave NOTHING like actual 30 year olds… the whole thing is so diabolical, yet there is buried underneath something somewhat endearing. The show would be 10 times better if Charlie and Ellen were dropped.

But Charlie is so nice to look at.

This is really disappointing they didn’t just give it a 6 episode send off. Surely it renders the entire series worthless as a future asset to the studios if the main story is unresolved?

Reactions: Pat
I liked the show, they'd assembled a cracking cast and now it's over. Better find a source to download them before they disappear forever.