How many people have actually left? | The Popjustice Forum

How many people have actually left?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SBK, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SBK

SBK

I know it may seem like I'm dragging up old news etc, but who exactly has left popjustice after yesterdays 'heated' debate?

I've noticed already that the girls aloud threads are being updated with what Kim had for breakfast...

Okay I'm being sarcastic but it really does sadden me a little bit that we're going to / have lost the people who make this forum a place for debate and discussion.

2. Detective Sandy Vagina and Strawberry. I think I noticed 'Yellow man from Timbuktu' deleted their account too but I may be wrong.

3. A few have left properly but I think others will be taking a back seat for a while.

4. So not many then.

5. For now, I'm one of those taking a back seat.

*climbs back into back seat*

6. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I might leave, not sure yet.
    It's very boring here now.

7. SBK

SBK

Filth!

I'm probably gonna be the same, I cant see what I'll reply to if no ones here to discuss the ins and outs of girls aloud and alike...
    I've not seen anyone discussing the now article about GA... which i thought people would be as any excuse to lay into Nadine...

8. Am I the only person who appreciates the slightly slower pace around here?

I didn't want anyone to leave, but I think the deleting of accounts is a tad bit melodramatic. Not to mention that I can't but think everyone who has deleted or taking a back seat is probably still lurking around the forums, anyways.

9. I’m leavin’ never lookin back again
    You found somebody who does it better than he can
    No more making you cry, no more them gray skies
    Girl we flying on the G5 G5

That would be funnier if people actually liked Jesse McCartney here. BOOO!

10. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

STOP TALKING ABOUT MUSIC! YOU'LL GET BANNED.

11. I'm never leaving, I will be here until the end of time!! Muhahahahahaha. Unless I get banned or something :( I still don't actually understand why Sandy and Strawberry deleted their accounts...could someone explain it to me?

12. They wanted to change their avatars but their fingers slipped and they hit the wrong button.

13. Easy mistake, I guess.

14. I've been away for a day. Have I missed something?

Where should I look - or has it already been deleted?

15. I was enjoying it too.

Oh well - it was nice while it lasted

16. futurix

futurix Guest

Fooooooookin' hell... I will really miss those three!
    After I joined this forum entered downward spiral... Well, at least my favourite member is still here!

17. I think the actual number for all reasons concerned is somewhere between 4 and 8.Maybe even 9.

Didn't know Strawberry left, shame he always made me think he was Kate Nash with a permenant smile.

18. Shame to see those 3 (?) go as they were fun posters!

I dont post tons but still its sad to see some regular faces missing!

19. I'm sure we can mind a way to lure you off...hmmm...Aha!

*throws Kimberley at the floor of the chair*

20. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

When the people who make personal digs at people are still here, and the fun people have left, you know something is up.

This place has lost its charm now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.