How many people have actually left? | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

How many people have actually left?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SBK, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My friend wore one of those to a Dragonette gig last year. She put on all the dirtiest song titles (You please me, Take it like a man, I get around). She impressed Tina at least!

2. I would be! Show's effort at least. She gets some brownie points.

3. Misty

Misty Guest

I remember someone wearing one of those to school. Everyone was well impressed. It was quite hilarious.

4. Daz, you are not our Queen.

A Queen. Maybe.

But our Queen - no.

</Predictable Reply>

I kid, I kid. But you're not our Queen. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

5. I think this thread sums up wonderfully what's gone wrong with the Popjustice messageboard. A small group of posters who think they're really funny and bigger than Popjustice (when in fact they're neither) having tedious little conversations about anything that pops into their heads pretty much everywhere. Do any of the offenders (Dazzle, Detective Sandy, Milky, Scotty) actually like music? If you do this seems to be a somewhat forgotten thing. It just seems you use this place to plump up your lacking social lives.

6. Absolutely spot-on.

And I think it's really amusing that people have seized on Peter's endorsement of Maureen and Christopher and somehow found a way to take it personally. It's sadly typical of the way the board is going.

7. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

*Is speechless*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.