Human | The Popjustice Forum

Human

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Po(p)larizing, May 24, 2018.

1. Hi there!

My name's Or, and I'm a massive fan of good pop music. But who's to say what counts as "good" (Scandi pop's a good starting ground, no?)? I'm excited to have interesting conversations with you all about this and more. I've been a lurker for quite some years now, so figured it was about time to voice my thoughts on this forum :).

In terms of personal favorites, I first heard the album "Britney" at age 7 and it cured me of a terrible cold, so my allegiance to Brit Brit's as steadfast as they come. Also love BANKS, ionnalee/iamamiwhoami, Years & Years, Florrie, Sky Ferreira, Ellie Goulding, INNA, Tove Lo, Jacob Banks, Astrid S, and many, many more.

A few thoughts on pop music:
    Pop is all the joy, all the tribulations, all the nostalgia, the energy, the sorrow, a tiny sprinkling of glitter (or glitterbomb, depending), a touch of recklessness, order, motivation, cleverness...sheer life, all condensed into a handful of time.

Talk soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.