Hurts - Exile (Album & Singles) | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Hurts - Exile (Album & Singles)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jtm, Dec 3, 2012.

1. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Re: Hurts - The Mass (2nd Album & Singles)

"14 Hours... informationhurts.com"

From their Facebook page. So I guess a revelation at midday UK time.

2. Re: Hurts - The Mass (2nd Album & Singles)

Hopefully we'll get full release information. Also they are shooting the album cover in the next few days (fashion insider random piece of information)

3. Re: Hurts - The Mass (2nd Album & Singles)

New leak?

[video=youtube;ZoCzJ_p8uaQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoCzJ_p8uaQ&feature=share[/video]

The name of the album is "Exile", apparently.

4. Re: Hurts - The Mass (2nd Album & Singles)

I loved it until the bombast kicked in. I need to be in another frame of mind for that.

5. Re: Hurts - The Mass (2nd Album & Singles)

[​IMG]

6. Re: Hurts - The Mass (2nd Album & Singles)

Mmmmm same here. Theo's gentle vocals at the start of the song are beautiful though.

7. Re: Hurts - The Mass (2nd Album & Singles)

I'm at work so can't hear this, very annoying!

Anyone able to offer a description of The Road?

8. Re: Hurts - The Mass (2nd Album & Singles)

Those gentle vocals sent me here to type A-MA-ZING but then it all went a bit over the top.

Album expected to be out March 8 in Germany, they can buy the track on iTunes. Not a fan of an album being out a month after a gig, not much to cling on to when they play the new songs, but I'm sure they'll blow me away. And who knows, maybe Adam will have a shiny new set of teeth.

9. Re: Hurts - The Mass (2nd Album & Singles)

Oh, the UK can buy the track as well. Release date March 11. That cover must be a placeholder.

10. Here's a new promo clip as well

[video=youtube;baWthtRhtnY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baWthtRhtnY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

11. K94

K94

HERE FOR THIS.

Great little single although I want more uptempos a la Better Than Love and Wonderful Life.

12. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Thread title amended! The Road sounds great and thankfully not a massive departure.

So a 12 track standard album and 14 track deluxe, eh? Hope that applies to physical too.

13. Loving this, perfect progression from the Happiness sound.

14. I am so excited for this.

15. This is great, though I can't help but notice that the verses sound 'a bit' like Call Me. (But that's probably just me.)

16. They need to get this on UK iTunes. I need this on my iPod

17. It is on iTunes UK.

Their pretentious videos crack me up. They should have called their album Angst. Or Sturm und Drang.

18. I can't find it, I must look harder. Actually willing to buy this song!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.