Hurts. | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

Hurts.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by IceflamePhoenix, May 29, 2009.

1. popknark

popknark Moderator

Re: HURTS

"Relax" was big in Sweden early on too. Another proof that "Wonderful Life" totally would work if it was pushed a bit here! Somebody call Rix FM!

2. Re: HURTS

Relax is a Sngo for Gay's thouhg!!

(I amnot Gay myslef!)

3. jtm

jtm

Not where I should have been it seems. I thought 'Blood, Tears & Gold' was the only song they put online so far.

4. Re: HURTS

Denial only hurts, Dumper. Remember that.

5. Re: HURTS

To my shame I've only just discovered the brilliance of Wonderful Life. They are playing live in my area next month so I might go.

6. Re: HURTS

"Better Than Love" sounds a lot better in HQ, and it's grown on me considerably (it's also leaked). It sounds very similar to Depeche Mode...

7. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Better Than Love is awful and undoing all the good work Wonderful Life did.

8. Re: HURTS

They should be called Beige.

9. Re: HURTS

I think I quite like "Better than Love" actually.

10. Re: HURTS

I reckon this indicates a number of commercial remixes are likely on the way, but does anyone actually like this Tiefschwarz remix of Better Than Love? Ugh!

11. Re: HURTS

Is "Better Than Love" an indication that HURTS will be resurrecting other Daggers songs?

Is it too late to put a vote in for Death It Feels and Leave? They deserve a proper release.

12. Re: HURTS

Don't offer or hint at the offer of illegal music downloads or links to illegal downloads.

Read more: http://www.popjustice.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=956#ixzz0lXCEu7Wo

Or was this a legal download? Sorry, I didn't check before I edited your post, I need another coffee, etc.

13. vasilios

vasilios Guest

It was just a snippet of a TERRIBLE mix.

14. Re: HURTS

“Forsaken” and “The whole of the Moon” might rehash too. But I’m not sure about “Lost in the Distance” and “Jealousy” - I like this two more than others and think it’s too pop for present “HURTS”. Theo’s voice is so young in “Jealousy”, such an inimitable intonations (especially in refrain), he can’t repeat it... And it isn’t necessary… Isn't that so?)))))))

15. Re: HURTS

'Better Than Love' has been in my head for days now. Is a video coming out soon?

16. Re: HURTS

As do I. Don't get all the hate it's getting, as much as I love their moody stuff I don't want an entire album of it - Depeche Mode are bad enough.

17. Re: HURTS

It's crazy because I had a dream about the video. It was all snowy.

18. Re: HURTS

They seem abit boring. It's hard to tell if they're serious or joking. I'd have liked to go to the Radar tour just for Hurts but they're not coming near me I mean Wrexham? Is there much call for gigs there?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.