I Am Boleyn | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

I Am Boleyn

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by backstreetjoe, Feb 11, 2019.

1. I seem there isn't. Do you follow her on twitter? She is very approachable there

2. Completely ignore my previous post about not getting a new single before her new E.P, she's releasing a new song with a Swedish artist called Dear Sara which is nice (link). The artwork looks very San Junipero but from the snippet on her instagram it sounds more like a synthwave Enya hybrid (!!!).

3. She's released her new E.P today which comes with a cool remix of Cruel Summer. Its a much less darker E.P than her previous mini-album which is a nice shift in direction. I like the remix and the duet with Dear Sara but I feel it needed one more song though.

4. I really like this. She's kinda gone down a more electro route. Is she Swedish?

backstreetjoe likes this.
  5. She's English I believe but works in Sweden a lot.

6. This makes sense. I see she's put this one out via Aztec so she's with them now.

7. The new single is very Terminator isn't it? Very dark-wave (is that a thing?). I do miss the upbeat synth pop stuff of her LOST SUMMER release. I am surprised her streaming isn't bigger.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.