I Hate Suzie (Billie Piper) | The Popjustice Forum

I Hate Suzie (Billie Piper)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Suburbia, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Giving me Vox Lux: but make it an ITV drama!

The "excruciatingly honest" eight-part series follows Suzie Pickles (Piper), a star on the wane, whose world is turned upside down after her phone is hacked and an image of her in a "compromising position" is leaked.

Exposed and devastated, Suzie attempts to hold her life, career and marriage together, and goes through all the stages of grief — Shock, Denial, Fear, Shame, Bargaining, Guilt, Anger and Acceptance — while seeking counsel from her best friend and manager Naomi.

2. I can't wait to see Billie win everything for her performance. This is going to be excellent.

boyaloud likes this.
  3. Billie's career thriving while her ex-husband becomes the living embodiment of "yer da's taking the divorce well".

You love to see it.

Martyn likes this.
  4. This is my most anticipated new TV show of 2020 (other than Revolution of the Daleks obviously).

superglowy likes this.
  5. VERY excited but also have no idea what the show is actually about.

RHOPJ likes this.
  6. boyaloud and RHOPJ like this.
  7. That's part of what makes it so exciting.

superglowy likes this.
  8. Trailer #2.

4Roses and OlliMaus like this.
  9. I can't really read the tone of the show from the trailers (it seems maybe a bit Fleabag-y?) but Billie is hands down one of the best actors in the country, so I'm absolutely here for this.

OlliMaus and RHOPJ like this.
  10. Please can it be Fleabag-good so that Billie can ascend and bag herself an Oscar by 2025?

Leopold, boyaloud, 2014 and 4 others like this.
  11. I'm really excited for this too.

12. I'm yet to watch a good Sky Original but lemme give them an umpteenth chance with this

Jamie and Andrew like this.
  13. RHOPJ likes this.
  14. I really want to watch this when it comes out but I feel like I’ll be waiting forever for it to make it to the US.

15. Well... it’s certainly a Sky Original

16. ...Is it any good?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.