I Know What You Did Last Summer (Amazon Series) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

I Know What You Did Last Summer (Amazon Series)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by 4Roses, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Excuse me what is there to not like about Queen Helen Shivers in the film version?
    [​IMG]

2. This movie was so disrespectful. I'm glad Scream missed that period of Direct To DVD sequels.

3. I've read the book and I don't remember that happening ddd.

4. Did book Helen's hair look shiny, sleek and iconic after it was hacked off? Did book Helen have one of the most epic chase scenes in horror history?

She didn't. Film Helen wins again, as she tends to do.

thommyh, He, johnny_tsunami and 19 others like this.
  5. Helen being the only character to have their own Wikipedia page feels correct.

silkandskin, thommyh, He and 11 others like this.
  6. [​IMG]

thommyh, He, johnny_tsunami and 14 others like this.
  7. I only remember her surname being Rivers rather than Shivers. Wonder why they altered that?

lushLuck likes this.
  8. ''Oh, I get the shivers"
    [​IMG]

xondus, Remorque and Andrew like this.
  9. Im getting old or they are casting real teens. I want this to be good. I know what you did last summer deserves its resurgence.

10. Do you think they could ever revive the movie series like with Scream or Halloween? I'm guessing not seeing as Ben Willis was never a Michael Myers type character and the killer was never a random person in a slicker with a hook.

That said, would be pretty good for Julie, Ray and Karla to be stalked by a new killer who dons the slicker/hook and then it becomes more like a Scream movie trying to find out who the killer is and why he's targeting them. Or does that just sound terrible ha.

11. The killer could be Will Benson, Ben's son.

[​IMG]

He didn't die, was just lightly wounded.

12. At this point, it could be Ben’s Son’s Son.

13. A twist.

superglowy and lushLuck like this.
  14. Ben Grandson, Ben's Grand son!

15. “Ben Fleurest? Bens....Florist!”

16. Ben Baker........

superglowy and lushLuck like this.
  17. Hopefully they'll revert to the book and it'll be a kid that gets run over to give the story more gravitas.

johnny_tsunami, lushLuck and Andrew like this.
  18. Ok but where the hell is the trailer?

[​IMG]

19. Amazingly, the killer of Lois Duncan's daughter has been caught. All those years and they got him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.